Chuckle in Your Day

mac11irl

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MikeTheThinker said:

Supposedly on the New York Times best seller list; let's hope the bookstalls stacked the copies downwind ...

image.jpeg.dc0aa37927fae16c90a290ef3e895162.jpeg

hopefully it sells better than Margory Taylor Green's book or Kyle "i got away with murdering people with an AR15 at a BLM protest by claiming self defence" Rittenhaus's book...

• Like 2

Does this guy sound like an Irishman who's been in Germany a while? @mac11irl?

Anyway, I do like his closing comment 😂 

It's a nice drop as well but I prefer the dark version. BTW, this isn't the method I've been shown to pour it. That's a bit more elaborate and was shown to me maybe 20 years ago by a Franziskaner officianado. 

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 1

And just as she reaches the curve in the road her car morphs into a completely different much smaller one with a horses rear end photoshopped onto it.

Edited by J.R.
  • Groan 3

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

And just as she reaches the curve in the road her car morphs into a completely different much smaller one with a horses rear end photoshopped onto it.

Its a joke ffs not a documentry,chuckle in your day is the clue

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mickvrs220 said:

Its a joke ffs not a documentry,chuckle in your day is the clue

It's not photoshopped either. There's been a few cases of horses in RTA's where the horse has ended up in the car. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Clever horse to have launched itself through the windscreen without damaging the plastic bumper, bonnet or headlights.

Does the vertical bracket where the license plate should be mean anything to you?

• Groan 1

4 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Clever horse to have launched itself through the windscreen without damaging the plastic bumper, bonnet or headlights.

Does the vertical bracket where the license plate should be mean anything to you?

The bonnet IS damaged. The 'vertical bracket' you mention is the number plate holder. 

Clever horse. It missed the bumper https://sandhillssentinel.com/horse-dies-after-hit-by-car-2/

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=589379245&sxsrf=AM9HkKkJmuuqioTtTP-wvfKL9OolxF9Sjg:1702126776639&q=car+crash+horse+in+car&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiPgomvtIKDAxVdQ_EDHTbaADAQ0pQJegQICRAB&biw=1366&bih=661&dpr=1

Stop digging ffs

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

3 hours ago, @Lee said:

The bonnet IS damaged. The 'vertical bracket' you mention is the number plate holder. 

Thanks, I could not work that out.

From your link, almost identical, you have to look quite hard to see the difference:

3 hours ago, @Lee said:

Stop digging ffs

Unnecessary, I will not respond in the same manner.

• Groan 1