dpf pressure sensors

Hi im having  a problem, EML on   code p2002 coming up (Diesel Particulate Filter Efficiency below Threshold Bank 1)  a local garage cleaned the dpf (hey say)£120  ,a few days later the same  code appears then they change one of the df pressure sensors (£80)  and code appeared again  . losing faith in them not sure they have fitted the right sensor as I see differ part numbers for sale for my car Octavia mk3 greenline  ca anyone confrm the number on these sensors. they are under the top cover at the back wrapped in a silver material to reflect heat.

They said they reset the sensor, I don't have a lot of faith in them .

can you reset the sensors by disconnecting the battery??

my car has 04L906051 on the sensors   , some site are showing this is the wrong sensor.??  

both sensors have two equal diameter pipes , the pre dpf sensor only connected to one pipe ,Any info would be appreciated

IMG_20190617_164348[1].jpg

IMG_20190617_164354[1].jpg

9 minutes ago, KevC_Derby said:

The Pressure sensors are differential pressure sensors usually so require 2 connections.

Unless it's comparing to atmospheric pressure ;)

An example parts diagram for a MK3 (2016) also only shows one pipe so I expect that's normal: https://skoda.7zap.com/en/cz/octavia/oct/2016-753/2/253-253063/

Similar question about the MK2: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/440420-is-this-pressure-sensor-missing-a-pipe/

4 hours ago, DEL999 said:

Not to my knowledge. You'll need to use diagnostic equipment to complete the sensor/DPF adaption.

• 2 years later...

Did you get a replacement and where from? 

On 17/06/2019 at 16:48, DEL999 said:

my car has 04L906051 on the sensors   , some site are showing this is the wrong sensor.??  

both sensors have two equal diameter pipes , the pre dpf sensor only connected to one pipe ,Any info would be appreciated

Did you manage to get one and when you replaced it was everything ok 

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/06/2019 at 16:48, DEL999 said:

Did you ever get this fixed and what was the problem? Are they both dpf sensors as I have the same car and eml on even after changing the sensor on the left and getting it coded 

Did you ever get this fixed and what was the problem? Are they both dpf sensors as I have the same car and eml on even after changing the sensor on the left and getting it coded 

• 1 month later...

Hello, it seems that after timming belt change, I have a problem with G450 sensor. I replaced the sensor, I tried adaptation from vcds, but I don`t see the option on UDS protocol, and login 11 or coding 2 is greyed out. Anyone had the same issues?