Beloro for Columbus radio

Hi ,I really would like to upgrade my radio for a Columbus unit.

I own a 2010 Superb 2.0 SD 170 and wondered if it would be a straight swap ,is all the wiring there ,has my car got a GPS waiting for the upgraded system,if  it's not a straight plug and play then what else would I need for the upgrade please?

You'll need to add a GPS antenna, plenty of people use cheap aftermarket pucks without issue, something similar to this: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323290248625

The quadlock is the same, as are the AM/FM antennas. You might need a new facia as I think the Bolero is larger than the Columbus.

Finally, you should use VCDS or similar to check the Columbus is correctly coded for your car's spec.

Why don't you just use your phone as a satnav - Waze with free up to date maps - and any app - Spotify is free with Waze - for music??? 

On 26/07/2019 at 21:18, chimaera said:

Unlikely:

P&P + coding and you get much better unit and much quicker, you can have Bolero from Yeti  and use Apple CarPlay or AndroidAuto, forget about old Columbus it is not worth it anymore to retrofit...