16th Nov 2019 Rolling Road Day @ JKM Portsmouth

1 hour ago, themanwithnoaim said:

With the deepest of regrets JKM Portsmouth will NOT be able to run the Rolling Road tomorrow.

Noted, thanks Tony.  Agree with leaving it 'til at least the new year now.

Gaz

🏀🎱🏐🏈s...

No-one ever heard of Change Control there? ;) No worries, thanks for the speedy update and shame indeed. But will just look forward to a bigger and better one in 2020.

Have a good weekend anyway, peeps.

Edited by Ads230

Hi guys

A little update having now spoken with Jim at length, JKM dyno is obviously back up & running & they are very apologetic & embarrassed by the whole cancellation.

I've looked at a few alternatives but, I am gonna re-book this event with JKM, loyalty is important until reliability becomes an issue, once isn't a reliability issue in my book.

I'm gonna proposed 2 dates to JKM both in the NewYear, we just won't get enough clear weekends prior to Christmas.

Option 1. Sat 25th January 2020

Option 2. Sat 22nd February 2020

Pros & cons being

Jan will have colder air than Feb

Some may not have had their Jan pay packet by the 25th

Feel free to post your thoughts, the more the better & I won't be offended by bluntness.

• Like 2

I suspect Feb will be better for me as I think the Jan date will clash with a family birthday.

Temperature shouldn't make a difference....  According to the info on their website, they factor ambient air temps into their correction calcs.

Edited by Alex-W