16th Nov 2019 Rolling Road Day @ JKM Portsmouth

11 minutes ago, Alex-W said:

Some decent figures there!

Would be interesting to hear what people have done to get to those figures.  

Can't speak for anyone else but mine is stock as far as I'm aware, although it is 20hp up on stock quoted figures so must investigate

• Like 1

As I said earlier, little odd that Just about EVERYTHING is 20-30bhp below what it should be.

The C63 should be 505-510 easily, is just what those maps do and the M5 is what 30 down on last year.

Every Octavia regardless of tune state was around 300.....just a little weird if you ask me.

Thanks for organising Tony

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Needs a turbo to replace those lost horses. The stable gate must be open and they've bolted.

Needs nothing. Out of my two cars, this and the MK1 Octavia with a turbo, the NA revvy k series is the most exciting to drive and more than capable of holding it's own with a decent driver behind the wheel 🏎️

Home now after a good morning out. Thanks to Tony for organising and thanks to Jim, Keith and Kate at JKM for, as always, their frindly and efficient service.

I brought both the MG and the Skoda down for a run on the dyno as I've made changes to both cars since they last went on. MG is now running a remapped ecu and whilst the peak hp has only increased by 5.4, it's given decent gains in power and torque across the  rev range which is reflected in it's driveability. It's certainly lively for 148hp 😄

The Skoda I'm also rather pleased with. The addition of a 3 inch downpipe with decat and a FMIC has seen a 10hp increase but more importantly, around 30ftlb of mid range torque.

Today's graphs along with my graphs from their previous runs.

415634340_mgdyno.thumb.jpg.2c9935778d5f7d643c6eeaaf92ae684a.jpg1393801348_skodadyno.thumb.jpg.d2bf2552647f2533dfb89fe72369bd02.jpg

Next time, we plan to bring Helen's totally stock Astra SRi CDTi 😃

Ne

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, niceyellow vrs said:

Needs nothing.

👍

My 1989 Mk2 Golf 'valver' made a whopping 153bhp, and was by far and away the most exciting car I've owned.

Wish I'd been able to come along chaps 😕  Glad the weather held fair.

Gaz

That was a good laugh. Thanks for organising, Tony, and great to put faces and names to forum tags for the first time 👍 great to meet you all and thanks for all shiny new ideas I’ve got to add to my To Do List 😉