So, tonights tea was..........................

Auric Goldfinger

6 hours ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Chuffin' predictive Text..................

and it proves my posts get read.     ;)

Proves he uses some eating instruments ,else his fingers would be stuck together and he'd not be able to type 😊

• Haha 1

Having a rather large calorie busting breakfast I thought tonight would be a light tea

Baked Camembert with fresh Garlic cloves with warm ciabatta rolls,  Very nice...............  I would have loved a few olives but I forgot I snacked on them last night..   :doh:

IMG_2643.jpg

Edited by Auric Goldfinger
  • Like 1

On 05/12/2019 at 18:24, Auric Goldfinger said:

Having a rather large calorie busting breakfast I thought tonight would be a light tea

Baked Camembert with fresh Garlic cloves with warm ciabatta rolls,  Very nice...............  I would have loved a few olives but I forgot I snacked on them last night..   :doh:

IMG_2643.jpg

Oh! Yum, That does look good, I really must try that baked Camembert.

Salmon fillets with baked spuds for tea tonight topped with  John West Tuna & French dressing Jacket toppers, they're divine.

On 05/12/2019 at 18:24, Auric Goldfinger said:

IMG_2643.jpg

Being allergic to cheese that looks absolutely disgusting.:sweat:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mac11irl said:

Edible bedsheets??? Doesnt sound very hygenic tbh...

It was a nice Birthday cake with the impossible to blow out candle but having a good set of lungs I managed it much to their disappointment. Photo on wife's phone and I'm currently at work and she's in Coventry. It wasn't New York Cheesecake before someone has a bright idea.:DThe flowers on the bed were real picked fresh from the gardens around the villa's.:thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Yes but..................

s-l300.jpg

In the past 5 years I've added 4kg in weight (from 94 to 98kg) but my car has gone from 242 to 336bhp so it is not going slower than when I bought it in August 2017.:blush

Edited by shyVRS245
wrong words