Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Hi! I've just updated my unit to MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T from 0241. I was hoping it would fix the issue where the Radio doesn't turn the music volume down when Android Auto speaks out navigation instructions, and also sometimes gets confused and will not switch back to playing music when announcements/nav instructions are made, but unfortunately it still happens (when this does happen, I have to switch to radio, then back to AA for the sound to resume). Possibly just an AA bug as it DID turn music volume down when I first got the car, but now it does not unless I am both navigating with android auto, and also playing music with spotify or other android app.

Is there any benefit to forcing an update to 04xx firmwares? I notice there is a 0254 firmware? But cannot find the file for it.

I have the non-nav "CPUPLUS" unit.

Edited by micro

Hi all,

I'm not sure which system I have (Amundsen/Bolero etc) but it's the non NAV version? There's a "SETUP" button where the NAV button might be?

Anyway, I'm looking to update the system. Is there an update available and could someone PM a link if there is?

Please and thanks in advance

Screenshot_20230922_201238_Chrome.thumb.jpg.32acc6a6956bcecdcbd3e9d75b673a35.jpg

Hello,

Could anyone send me the latest firmware for my HU?

I think it's an Amundsen MIB2, but I'm not sure.

The car is a 2019 Octavia 3 FL , no nav.

Thank you!

IMG_9243.jpg

IMG_9253.jpg

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and I am from London United Kingdom.

I have just bought a 2017 Octavia Mk3.

Please can someone send me a PM with a link for the latest system software update?

My current version is MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T (0363)

Part Number 5Q0035874B

Hardware H31

Software 0363

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Olu.

Hello, well, read from the beginning of the thread, you can get up to the 480T, it is done through an SD card, you download the software that is inserted in the SD1 slot, then it is searched and updated, with the 367t and its patch you deactivate mirrorlink .

16 minutes ago, Ojosito said:

Hello, well, read from the beginning of the thread, you can get up to the 480T, it is done through an SD card, you download the software that is inserted in the SD1 slot, then it is searched and updated, with the 367t and its patch you deactivate mirrorlink .

Hi, thanks for your quick reply.

Will I be able to activate mirrorlink, smartlink and androidauto again also how can I get the link to download the software update?

Hace 4 minutos, Okey dijo:

Okay, read the post from the beginning, they give all the steps, I have the same model as you and I was in the same situation, I did not have the mirrorlink activated and with the 367 plus its patch later, I I managed to deactivate it.

6 minutes ago, Ojosito said:

Oh, many thanks for your help!

Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum and I am from London United Kingdom.

I have just bought a 2017 Octavia Mk3.

Please can someone send me a PM with a link for the latest system software update?

My current version is MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T (0363)

Part Number 5Q0035874B

Hardware H31

Software 0363

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Olu.

7 minutes ago, Ojosito said:

The page is there, the third is the update, the first and second which is the same photo, is the patch that deactivates the mirrorlink. guest username and password.

Ok, thanks so much for your time.

Hello.

Sorry for my english, im from czech Republic  :D  I want ask, it it is possible to update system in my skoda octavia III? 

Now i have: MEN2_EU_SK_P5040L

MU:    6490

Thanks for reply.  

20231002_231648.jpg

17 minutes ago, neiljf said:

Hello.

Sorry for my english, im from czech Republic  :D  I want ask, it it is possible to update system in my skoda octavia III? 

Now i have: MEN2_EU_SK_P5040L

MU:    6490

Thanks for reply.  

20231002_231648.jpg

And i have one more question... Is it Swing? Bolero? Or? I dont know, where to find this infromation.

thanks

Hello all, hope everyone is well. 

New here and first post. A kind man, Pieter Hamming from the Facebook Skoda Octavia owners club, referred me here as someone may be able to help. 

I have a 2018 Skoda Octavia Estate 1.5 TSI, I have been using Apple CarPlay (wired) in it for a number of years but recently been having a number of connectivity problems. 

I have upgraded to the iPhone 15 Pro with the latest iOS, not sure if this is the problem or if there is a software update for the car.

From the photo below Pieter tells me that the latest version available for my car is 0480.

For a total novice how do I get this and update?

Many thanks.

IMG_7411.jpeg

4 minutes ago, MarcCanning said:

Hello all, hope everyone is well. 

New here and first post. A kind man, Pieter Hamming from the Facebook Skoda Octavia owners club, referred me here as someone may be able to help. 

I have a 2018 Skoda Octavia Estate 1.5 TSI, I have been using Apple CarPlay (wired) in it for a number of years but recently been having a number of connectivity problems. 

I have upgraded to the iPhone 15 Pro with the latest iOS, not sure if this is the problem or if there is a software update for the car.

From the photo below Pieter tells me that the latest version available for my car is 0480.

For a total novice how do I get this and update?

Many thanks.

IMG_7411.jpeg

PN

Hello!

Can't find the update😔

My current device:

System information

Device part number: 5Q0035840A

Hardware: H24

Software: 0245

Media Codec:

Please help 🙏
Octavia III (2016)

Hello, 

I am new around here. I'm looking for the latest version for the PN below, i am hoping to fix some bugs, especially with the Navi (gps position not updating) and the CarPlay (phone gets disconnected randomly).

thanks!

skoda superb.jpeg