Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

@TheWanderer

On my Amundsen MIB2:

Press the menu button - scroll to settings - scroll down to system information. Alternatively, if I press and hold the menu button in for a few seconds it goes into the service menu and lists all the specific softwares. I would imagine all the devices are similar.

Edited by bigade1
  • Thanks 1

Hello

Over the last week or so, every restart 'wipes' the memory of my fuel consumption figures. This applies to all readings, 'since start', 'since refuel' and 'long term'. In the scheme of things, it's not a major problem, but it is annoying me more than a little. I think the 'long term' driving consumption is a good indication of both my driving style and car performance.

Do you think a software upgrade could solve the problem?

Amunsden 

Radio database version: Hardware H41 Software 0475

Navigation Database : 5L0051236BF

Good Morning folks,

my new (used) Octavia have trouble with connecting over Android Auto.

The Software tries frequently to connect the S8+ over Mirrorlink. But Mirrorlink doesnt work. Is there an option to update the radio software or to disable the option Mirorlink?

Thanks a lot for you support!

20200624_183615x.jpg

20200624_183622x.jpg

Just remind me and tell me if I've got this right, because I'll do this on a run to work which is around about 25'.

1. Format a SD card to FAT32. 

2. Extract the contents of the file that I have to the SD card.

3. Remove ALL cards from the controller in the glovebox

4. Insert the card containing the firmware update into Slot 1

5. Go into the menu, find and activate the update function

6. Let it get on with it, do not stop the engine or turn off the ignition during the process. Or stop it once started.

7. Once complete, let it reboot and stabilize and it's complete.

Yes?

Hi

Recieved my used 2016/12 skoda octavia today...and i am very happy with it. But please @pab567, can you check if there is an firmware update available for my installed radio. Here are my versions: (I know the nav DB is old too..havent updated it yet)

Thanks in advance!!!

IMG_20200626_203321.thumb.jpg.49fc83869f335df491e97804a2a767a3.jpgIMG_20200626_203716.thumb.jpg.571f656ac6cec8bc0a82ffa0188b4525.jpg

Hi pab567,

I have Problem with my mib std2 with boot

Firmware ist 0138T

Did U have 0138T Firmware to flash IT again

Or Any other solution

Radio is

5C00035680A

Thx

20 hours ago, TheWanderer said:

Just remind me and tell me if I've got this right, because I'll do this on a run to work which is around about 25'.

1. Format a SD card to FAT32. 

2. Extract the contents of the file that I have to the SD card.

3. Remove ALL cards from the controller in the glovebox

4. Insert the card containing the firmware update into Slot 1

5. Go into the menu, find and activate the update function

6. Let it get on with it, do not stop the engine or turn off the ignition during the process. Or stop it once started.

7. Once complete, let it reboot and stabilize and it's complete.

Yes?

This will work, 5 - go to Service menu (long press MENU button)

I have a 2015 Octavia.  I'm having problems with my bluetooth mic, will any available update to my system likely fix that?  No one can hear me during a call and the voice control doesn't hear me.  I assume there is an update available?  Am I in the right thread for my system?  I am assuming it is MIB2???  If so can someone send it to me with some instructions please

Current system information attached.

If anyone can point me to a thread on fixing Octavia bluetooth microphones that would be great too

20200617_221413[1].jpg

Hie all,

I'm quite new on this wonderful forum. I've an Octavia 3 Combi purchased by the end of 2019. You can find the software and hardware details on the provided picture. I've a lot of issues with WLAN connectivity and also bluetooth connection stability... 😞

Is there a firmware update available for my MIB ? Thanks a lot in advance to all of you for your help !

IMG_20200618_074442.jpg