Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update

Hello! I have Bolero 5L0035200B on MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T. Cp off, swap patch. But voice control is not active. I want to upgrade the firmware to 0363 or any other from Technisat HW3xx. Please help me with a link to firmware 0363.

Sorry for my english)

On 01/02/2021 at 10:57, VadimSK said:

Hello! I have Bolero 5L0035200B on MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P0253T. Cp off, swap patch. But voice control is not active. I want to upgrade the firmware to 0363 or any other from Technisat HW3xx. Please help me with a link to firmware 0363.

You cannot generally go from 02xx series SOP2 variants to a 03xx SOP3 variant, although there are folk on here who say that you can hack the system to go from 02xx to 04xx firmware.  Wouldn't recommend it, unless you are happy with a non-working MIB system.

4 hours ago, varaderoguy said:

Обычно вы не можете перейти от вариантов SOP2 серии 02xx к варианту SOP3 03xx, хотя здесь есть люди, которые говорят, что вы можете взломать систему, чтобы перейти с прошивки 02xx на 04xx. Не рекомендую, если вас не устраивает неработающая система MIB.

I saw 5L0035200B with firmware 03xx, incl. I think it is possible. You can try to go to 04xx, but I also cannot find MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P04xx in the public domain. If you have a SW for Technisat Composition Media HW3xx or HW4xx. I would be grateful if you could send me the link.

It is important to understand that we do not risk anything when we try to increase SW. If the transition is unsuccessful, the radio tape recorder will be restored to emergency mode.

ciao a tutti 
possiedo la skoda Karoq 1.0 TSI Style del 2018 e vorrei aggiornare il firmware dell' Amundsen.
Necessito del file per il mio apparato ed una guida per eseguire l'operazione.
Potete darmi indicazioni in merito?
Tradotto con google

Hi everyone
I own the 2018 Skoda Karoq 1.0 TSI Style and would like to update the Amundsen firmware.
I need the file for my device and a guide to perform the operation.
Can you give me information on this?
Translated with Google

IMG_20210203_084212.jpg

16 hours ago, VadimSK said:

I saw 5L0035200B with firmware 03xx, incl. I think it is possible. You can try to go to 04xx, but I also cannot find MST2_EU_SK_PQ_P04xx in the public domain. If you have a SW for Technisat Composition Media HW3xx or HW4xx. I would be grateful if you could send me the link.

It is important to understand that we do not risk anything when we try to increase SW. If the transition is unsuccessful, the radio tape recorder will be restored to emergency mode.

It's NOT possible to upgrade from 02xx to any other than 02xx using regular update. To achieve it unit must be first hacked and then flashed using firmware with specially modified metainfo.txt. This is definitely NOT a piece of cake and I do not recommend to make it to anyone who is not fluent in QNX and does not understand what is the impact of changes he is doing.

Software 04xx for SKODA PQ does NOT exist at all.

I have NOWHERE found 03xx software update for SKODA PQ, if anyone has it pls contact me on PM.

On 02/02/2021 at 07:15, VadimSK said:

I'm looking for this firmware
help me please!

xIG4QaG1aDcj67dy7BasDNvUJmQ-1920.jpg

Everybody is looking for it... or any other 03xx for SKODA PQ :)

@pab567 Hiya mate, a quick question. Is it possible to go from MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T to MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0468T, or is it hardware dependent? Found a link with bunch of FW updates, but i'm not sure if i can go from MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T to MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T or go with    
MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T.  Thanks. 

6 hours ago, MonumentalBellend said:

@pab567 Hiya mate, a quick question. Is it possible to go from MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T to MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0468T, or is it hardware dependent? Found a link with bunch of FW updates, but i'm not sure if i can go from MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0363T to MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0367T or go with    

Please look 1 ! Post before your post.

On 03.02.2021 at 3:07 PM, pab567 said:

It's NOT possible to upgrade from 02xx to any other than 02xx using regular update. To achieve it unit must be first hacked and then flashed using firmware with specially modified metainfo.txt. This is definitely NOT a piece of cake and I do not recommend to make it to anyone who is not fluent in QNX and does not understand what is the impact of changes he is doing.

Software 04xx for SKODA PQ does NOT exist at all.

I have NOWHERE found 03xx software update for SKODA PQ, if anyone has it pls contact me on PM.

Everybody is looking for it... or any other 03xx for SKODA PQ :)

There is no problem with that) I know what I do) The radio tape recorder was already hacked by me to activate CarPlay and Android Auto) It's a pity that there is no 03xx firmware for PQ. And on 02xx, I can't hack the voice control and amplification of the driver's voice ((( FEC codes are activated, and then I can not move.

On 03/02/2021 at 17:46, MonumentalBellend said:

Same as for previous request - It's NOT possible to upgrade from 03xx to any other than 03xx using regular update. To achieve it unit must be first hacked and then flashed using firmware with specially modified metainfo.txt. This is definitely NOT a piece of cake and I do not recommend to make it to anyone who is not fluent in QNX and does not understand what is the impact of changes he is doing.

On 04/02/2021 at 18:38, VadimSK said:

There is no problem with that) I know what I do) The radio tape recorder was already hacked by me to activate CarPlay and Android Auto) It's a pity that there is no 03xx firmware for PQ. And on 02xx, I can't hack the voice control and amplification of the driver's voice ((( FEC codes are activated, and then I can not move.

You must have not only FEC/SWaP 70400 activated but also xml that manages it uploaded to the unit to get ICC (In-Car Communication) activated.

All requesters check your PMs.