Skoda Octavia IV pictures thread

On 10/05/2021 at 13:26, Croivan said:

This is mine white Octavia. Delivered in 2.2021.

20210225_133847.jpg

Which bonnet badge is this?

Is it MK3 version. Kopacek only has full black ones for MK4 but i like the previous color coded versions like yours on the picture. Someone in another thread here said that mk4 badge slightly differs than the previous mk3 one and will not stick on as well.

1 hour ago, eevrs said:

Which bonnet badge is this?

Is it MK3 version. Kopacek only has full black ones for MK4 but i like the previous color coded versions like yours on the picture. Someone in another thread here said that mk4 badge slightly differs than the previous mk3 one and will not stick on as well.

Hi, on Kopacek in february 2021they advertise it for Mk4, but it is for Mk3. Sizing is spot on, no difference to original Mk4 badge, but curve on it is slightly different. I put some additional 3M tape and sticks for 4000km with no problems(high pressure washing, etc...)

2 hours ago, TheUltraRunner said:

I like it too. Unfortunately it's just a photoshop. Here in Slovenia it's impossible to homologate original wheels which are different size than the ones allowed originally for the car. :(

That's a shame as those wheels really suit that colour Octavia! :speechless:

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2021 at 23:34, SkodaCB said:

Well she's finally plated and my god what a leap it is from my MK 3 RS in terms of technology, which touch wood has been absolutely flawless even though it's only day one of ownership. 

The ambient lighting, kessy, wireless Android Auto, digital cockpit, and the voodoo that is ACC are things I could never do without now in a car. 

PXL_20210514_205305897.thumb.jpg.775f5f6c7fb9cd651ea0d4bb50dcbd9b.jpg

I was wondering whether to pay extra for the LED lighting but that pic has sealed the deal, looks fantastic and really lifts the interior. 

On 14/06/2021 at 15:00, TheUltraRunner said:

What do you guys think? :)

image.thumb.png.f45810633373b49409cf65f61ad2520b.png

Love it mate. You are a very lucky man. My 4x4 vRS estate in meteor grey never had a build week assigned after 16weeks, so I cancelled my order back in April. A quick look on the “Delivery Times” thread tells me I made the right decision. But I’d have loved the car I originally ordered. Enjoy it pal. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 1

On 26/06/2021 at 17:23, Skodev said:

Love it mate. You are a very lucky man. My 4x4 vRS estate in meteor grey never had a build week assigned after 16weeks, so I cancelled my order back in April. A quick look on the “Delivery Times” thread tells me I made the right decision. But I’d have loved the car I originally ordered. Enjoy it pal. 👍🏼👍🏼

Thanks @Skodev I know your story. Really bad it turned out the way it did. :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/07/2021 at 02:47, Cezar Anghel said:

Hello from Bucharest, Romania! Car ordered on 2nd February, 1 week before Meteor grey color ban. Car delivered after 16 weeks on 25th of may.

Nice photos, very professional looking! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...