Traffic Cops BBC1 Now - Using Octy vRS!!!

Not surprising really take away their cars and how else can they get home from the pub or dole office? What will they use to transport their horticutural wares around in?

Damn anyone recorder it via computer or something?

MarkyMarkD did.. onto DVD.... maybe we will have have to send him some blank DVDs for our copies!!

I caught the end of it and saw it was filmed in Hampshire :eek: Off to check the Was It You section now :o:rofl:

Chris

was earlier this year on M3/M27...

I know cause i tanked it from past pompy to b'mouth as a relative was really ill so supprisingly i was doing 'about 70' and then found they were filming it the next day :/

Oh and if anyone does have it on DVD for a lend would be greatful as I missed it. Was it a one off or is it a series?

was earlier this year on M3/M27...

Oh and if anyone does have it on DVD for a lend would be greatful as I missed it. Was it a one off or is it a series?

It's a series I believe - yeah there was some posts about it on here when it was being filmed but the only time I've seen the Octy it was on the hard shoulder giving some Merc/BMW drivers a ticking off :rofl:

I'm sure it'll be repeated at some point :D

Chris

220bhp by Skoda!!!!

Didnt see this, mate just told me about it, was it the mk1 or mk2 Octavia?

If mk1, what are Skoda doing tuning these up and not giving us this state of tune :) any idea what has been done???

I see the police octys all the time round here (I drive on the M27 almost every day).

Reg plate is MX05*** for a couple of them I believe. You recognise them mind.. shiny black/silver vRS comes storming up behind, you get out the way, lol.

Seen em on the hard shoulder having pulled somebody over quite often.. think they've also got a passat, a BMW X3 and I heard there was a red Evo :|

Ohhh, I need to be careful. Regularly drive the M27 and almost certainly would go for a "little play" with a fellow vRS. Perhaps not such a good idea if there's a couple of PCs sat in the car behind you as you demonstrate your 70-90 time with out downshifting, tee hee.....

Drove passed the silver vRS today having pulled someone. If they keep showing it on the program I can see a period where people slow down as they approach and realise the car they are about to try and race!

Weird thing is though, I drive along the M27/M3 every day and have yet to see one actually moving as opposed to rear lights flashing with some sorry person sat in the back seat being lectured...

I had the joy(!) of living in Portsmouth about 3 years ago (one of the nicer areas) and thoroughly enjoyed watching the coppers trying to be polite about the awful estates where they had fridges thrown at them.... It'd be funny if that wasn't true.:rofl:

MarkyMarkD did.. onto DVD.... maybe we will have have to send him some blank DVDs for our copies!!
Hmm ... as I'm half high-tech and half low-tech here, I actually ended up videoing it instead of DVD recording it. Could copy video->video if you are desperate but haven't got the leads to get it onto the PC!