Thermostat & Thermo-switch

16 hours ago, Agalalh said:

So 

Where is Wright answer to my question tell now nobody tell witch is better 

It depends on the country (weather conditions).  Here in Athens we have warm weather and traffic so for our car a thermostat 87'C and 80-85'C fan switch is fine. In Egypt the weather is similar to ours so why you go to the extreme with 80'C thermostat and 70-75'C fan switch?

• Love it! 1

2 hours ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

It depends on the country (weather conditions).  Here in Athens we have warm weather and traffic so for our car a thermostat 87'C and 80-85'C fan switch is fine. In Egypt the weather is similar to ours so why you go to the extreme with 80'C thermostat and 70-75'C fan switch?

Thank you for your reply 

Egypt weather hot more than Athens and the best thermostat for hot Counties is 80 c i tried switch 82 its good but run along more than 75 

2 hours ago, Thefeliciahacker said:

Yes this is where my felly ran with 70-75 switch, but belive me friend you are going to regret it, this duty cycle simply cannot be sustained by the fan.

You need to let it rest.

That is why I asked which one is better 

3 hours ago, Agalalh said:

That is why I asked which one is better 

Summer in Greece means moisture and even 45'C outside so we use mainly 80-85 fan switch.

With 70-75'C switch your fan will work very early and continue to work like mad,you will pay this in fuel consumption and early motor fan failure.

• Like 1

On 16/09/2021 at 14:56, D.FYLAKTOS said:

Summer in Greece means moisture and even 45'C outside so we use mainly 80-85 fan switch.

With 70-75'C switch your fan will work very early and continue to work like mad,you will pay this in fuel consumption and early motor fan failure.

pls send me this code for switch fan 80-85