Superb MkIII 190 Sportline Suspension Upgrades

Hello all, another newbie to this forum and kicking off with a question that has no doubt been answered elsewhere!

I absolutely love my 2019 Superb but it is horribly let down by excessive pitching and rolling, especially over speed bumps etc.

I am looking for an upgrade solution that retains the stock ride height etc and road comfort set up but loses the pitching and roll.

Does such a kit exist?

Thanks a lot.

Excellent. I went onto the Bilstein website but my model didn't seem to be covered. Does the fact that its a sportline make a difference? Would I retain the existing springs?

Thanks for your advice.

Superb is woefully misrepresented by tuning companies. You'll need to do some digging for part numbers. I'm sure someone has posted them on here on the last 18 months. Yours isn't 4x4 so I doubt you'll be the same parts as golf R. Should be looking at Passat of a similar age. 

You'll keep the stock springs yes but be prepared for a slight lift in ride height as the b6 has high pressure internals.

You'll need to select the correct type depending on if you have DCC. Bilstein call this damptronic I think. You can identify this by going into the mode menu and it'll say something like comfort or sport under suspension. You can also fit a bypass device that will deactivate DCC if you want to save some money (assuming you have DCC of course).

I have a sportline 4x4 and went to H&R to lower it and that helped. Then I fitted some koni special actives and that has done it lovely.

no more wallowing now lol. Also softer and less highly on a roads but really stiffens up around bends. Very clever shocks 

530EDCD9-1DE4-4D98-A521-B4729E1402CC.jpeg

8F31C4FA-E14E-4174-A999-B2CFE96E74CD.jpeg

92854C6D-3966-484E-B7F8-93FEBC633C7F.jpeg

• Like 1

I still need to fit the konis, tired of crawling over speed bumps to ensure the mud flaps don't touch the ground especially with family onboard😁Road trip to France in the summer so need to get sorted before then. Know of any good deals going on them?

7 hours ago, Markbro said:

I still need to fit the konis, tired of crawling over speed bumps to ensure the mud flaps don't touch the ground especially with family onboard😁Road trip to France in the summer so need to get sorted before then. Know of any good deals going on them?

Crawling over a speed bump is so uncool

On a car as big as a Superb, ought to be able to go over at closer to speed limit of road than crawling like a baby

• Confused 1

On 04/12/2021 at 20:58, SurreyJohn said:

On a car as big as a Superb, ought to be able to go over at closer to speed limit of road than crawling like a baby

On 04/12/2021 at 20:58, SurreyJohn said:

Am I being a buzzkill if I suggest that road bumps and "sleeping policemen" have been installed for a reason....  i.e. - Stopping the lead footed from using housing estates as racetracks.
Just sayin'...