Boot liner tray

Lee_P

Hi all,

So my new octavia is now in the UK so should be taking delivery soon.

I will be after a plastic/ rubber boot liner tray - does anyone have any recommendations?

I’ve seen a few online but concerned about all the items in the boot sliding around, are there any with a decent non-slip liner?

thanks in advance 

3 hours ago, parsey83 said:

I used superskoda and got genuine rubber mats, mudflaps and the dual sided boot liner posted to my door for cheaper than the local stealer wanted for mats and mudflaps

Was that to the uk?

20 hours ago, parsey83 said:

I used superskoda and got genuine rubber mats, mudflaps and the dual sided boot liner posted to my door for cheaper than the local stealer wanted for mats and mudflaps

16 hours ago, MiniNinjaRob said:

Was that to the uk?

@parsey83 is in Belfast, maybe the shipping arrangements are different to NI than the rest of the UK due to the well publicised Brexit issues?

21 hours ago, Lee_P said:

Looks like a good fit and competitive price 👍

With it being a plastic tray do you fined the load in the boot slides around when driving?

Cheers

No I've not had any issues however I normally only have the pushchair and a few other bits in there. It has a bit of grip but obviously isn't as grippy as rubber.  

On 16/01/2022 at 22:22, Lee_P said:

With it being a plastic tray do you fined the load in the boot slides around when driving?

Cheers

Make sure that you don't have a variable floor if you order this one...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just took delivery of - and promptly sent for return - a REZAW-PLAST "TAILORED RUBBER BOOT LINER MAT for Skoda OCTAVIA IV Kombi" (as seen on ebay).
The quality seemed good although it looked suspiciously small...confirmed when put into the car. I think Stevie Wonder took the measurements for them.

Now ordered the same mat as BNB90

That's unusual for Rezaw Plast. 

Ive had two liners from them for my Octavia RS'S and both have been excellent and fitted perfectly and at an excellent price too. 

The only thing I found is that it smelt a bit funny when I opened the package, but that soon went. 

I bought R-P on the back of all the good reviews. Can only assume there is an error in their system as it wasn't even close.

The mat from bootsliners.co.uk fits perfectly, and the material isn't too bad for stuff sliding around.

On 16/01/2022 at 22:22, Lee_P said:

Cheers

Hi Lee, I have the boot liner from Skoda fits in very neatly and is easy to wash if if gets muddy. You can also purchase dividers that sit in the grooves, which is ideal if you just need one section. 
I would recommend the boot liner from Skoda for the price and peace of mind it covers the whole boot, with a 2” lip around the sides. 

• Like 1

On 27/03/2022 at 21:01, TheWanderer said:

That picture quite clearly shows that isn't the correct one, purely because of the mouldings, which are wrong. 

There are two versions, the RZ231542 which is for the variable floor in the lower position and the RZ231541 for the variable boot floor in the upper position. The one you have is for the lower position.

I have one for the upper position and I find the fit, quality and finish is more than acceptable. I'm now on my third one for each of the last three cars I've owned. 

• Like 3

On 28/03/2022 at 21:50, vfr said:

There are two versions, the RZ231542 which is for the variable floor in the lower position and the RZ231541 for the variable boot floor in the upper position. The one you have is for the lower position.

I have one for the upper position and I find the fit, quality and finish is more than acceptable. I'm now on my third one for each of the last three cars I've owned. 

And the irony is I don't have the variable boot floor...but that is what was sent. Happy enough with the one I now have 🙂