Adaptive Cruise Control retrofit

• Sponsor

2017 Skoda Octavia fitted with Adaptive Cruise Control & adjustable limiter. This vehicle had front assist from the factory 

We can also add ACC to cars without front assist, however there are additional costs involved.

Completely error free & operating asif factory fit 😎

IMG_20220219_130435.jpg

IMG_20220219_130340.jpg

IMG_20220219_130336.jpg

IMG_20220219_130433.jpg

IMG_20220219_121052.jpg

IMG_20220219_103441.jpg

IMG_20220219_130417.jpg

Edited by East_Yorkshire_Retrofits
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 2

Hi.

Great job. Looks fantastic.

Just out of interest, how much would would this retrofit cost all in supply and fit please?

2017  Octavia SEL, Facelift?

Thanks

• Kiss 1

• Sponsor
55 minutes ago, nige8021 said:

There is a guy on Instagram Vagretofits ? based in Bulgaria I think does this sort of things remotely ??

There is, but wouldn't you rather have somebody work on your car in person than a stranger who works remotely and can vanish as easily as clicking disconnect? 😊

• Love it! 1

• Sponsor
1 hour ago, FrankLK said:

I guess radar in the front also?

This is an upgrade service for vehicles that have front assist. The factory radar is utilised for this 

For cars without front assist, we can install the radar & associated parts however there would be additional costs involved

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2022 at 10:12, East_Yorkshire_Retrofits said:

This is an upgrade service for vehicles that have front assist. The factory radar is utilised for this 

For cars without front assist, we can install the radar & associated parts however there would be additional costs involved

I may be in a position where I want to have adaptive cruise and front assist added to an Octavia that only has lane assist, what would the total cost be for that? With and without pacc.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 19/03/2022 at 14:07, Antimus said:

I may be in a position where I want to have adaptive cruise and front assist added to an Octavia that only has lane assist, what would the total cost be for that? With and without pacc.

Thanks

Also interested in the cost of having this done to my '17 vRS

• 1 year later...
On 23/03/2022 at 15:48, East_Yorkshire_Retrofits said:

I'll send you a message 

hello i am a new skoda Octavia MK3 Sedan from china. could someone tell me can the 1.6 Naturally aspirated engine with 6AT gearbox can be retrofit with ACC.

Thank you very much!

10 hours ago, East_Yorkshire_Retrofits said:

I can't see why it wouldn't work 

As far as i know in china region there is only 1.4TSI petrol with 7 spped DSG can retortfit ACC. i also ask some Local retrofit shop。

they said you can have ACC unless change TSI engine and DSG gear boxs

perhaps is the ACC program is related with ABS pump and engine ECU Programming coding.

very rarely Octavia owner(China region)notied this things. it's hard to find a Cracking schemes.

• 8 months later...
  • Sponsor
11 minutes ago, blacky14 said:

Hey guys! I have a question, i want to retrofit ACC on my '17 o3, i have front assist but manual transmission, could be possible?

Yes we can do this 🙂

Unfortunately as the Octavia has a manual handbrake, even on DSG models the ACC behaves the same as it would on a manual vehicle. So you'll be no worse off than an automatic owner, aside from the gear changes themselves being manual 

• Like 1