Dash Cams

eton@30900

Thinkware has a great range of dash cams in different designs and with various functions, including the T700 with 4G connectivity.

I much prefer a dashcam that has an adhesive pad fix to the screen, unlike Nextbase which uses a suction cup fixing.

At the end of the day, it's what your preference is 🙂

15 minutes ago, JayTee said:

I much prefer a dashcam that has an adhesive pad fix to the screen, unlike Nextbase which uses a suction cup fixing.

Stick on mounts for Nextbase are available, that’s what I’ve got.

• Like 1

Nextbase 522GW front and rear camera for me too.
Only issue has been the power connector (at the mount) sometimes "backs off" maybe due to long term vibration which makes me think the whole system has gone Tits Up.

However, just push the connector back in and it's all Kushti.

Definitely worth it in terms of playback quality.

• Like 1

On 24/02/2022 at 14:13, Kenny R said:

Stick on mounts for Nextbase are available, that’s what I’ve got.

Yes, Mine's also stuck with stick-on mount (not suction cup).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just joined the forum. Bought a 19 plate 1.6 diesel Karoq.

I also got myself a Jansite dashcam with reversing camera. The dashcam is a mirror dashcam which can show front, rear or both together in a split screen. The back camera also functions as a reversing camera. The unit also came with a GPS module and it is voice controlled and is also touch contolled so the views can be changed with sliding the finger up or down or sideways.

I read quite a few reviews about various dashcams and Jansite was up there with the best. I have just ordered a hard wire kit for it instead of plugging it into the cigarette lighter.

I have not connected it yet, will probably do it later in the month when I get some free time.

https://jansite.com/

There are a few videos on youtube about it