my vrs

james 2

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arent we the comedian of the group.

All I asked for was advise' date='not sarcasm.

What body mods would you suggest?I was going to go for the WRC look.

Cheers.[/quote']

Leigh, some advice. If you have any specific questions, try to create your own thread in the styling or performance section. That way you stand a better chance at receiving a proper answer.

Is it just me or have some of the regulars become awfully rude recently?

Try http://www.milotec.de/english/ for some "crazy-ass" bodykit parts.

I have tried (and I don't believe I have been rude (?) - two answers pointing in the direction of useful posts or web sites - but do I get any thanks - NO.

Leigh, some advice. If you have any specific questions, try to create your own thread in the styling or performance section. That way you stand a better chance at receiving a proper answer.

Quinten,some advice.If you look under the styling section you will see a thread posted by myself when I logged on this evening.The before mentioned thread has had no replies which is why i asked here.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Is it just me or have some of the regulars become awfully rude recently?

There are some slightly suspect (dare I say it, 'bogus') threads around at the moment and I believe this has something to do with the attitude on Briskoda tonight. BTW I'm not implying Leigh 100 has a hidden agenda.

There are some slightly suspect (dare I say it, 'bogus') threads around at the moment and I believe this has something to do with the attitude on Briskoda tonight. BTW I'm not implying Leigh 100 has a hidden agenda.

I have no hidden agenda just honest queries about the Fabia 100 PD.If your not happy with my threads say so on a personal message not broadcasting over the thread.

Cheers

I have no hidden agenda just honest queries about the Fabia 100 PD.If your not happy with my threads say so on a personal message not broadcasting over the thread.

Cheers

Leigh, before we get off on the wrong foot, re-read my post. Especially where I say 'BTW I'm not implying Leigh 100 has a hidden agenda.'

Leigh,

Once you have been around for a while you'll realise that in almost every thread there ends up being a bit of banter and backsliding between the members - you kind of get used to it after a while and ignore it appropriately.

We are genuinely a friendly bunch, and are happy to answer questions that you or anyone else pose (I did, twice!!). However, as Rich pointed out, there have been a number of newbies recently that have got off on the wrong foot and have unsettled the equilibrium of the board - so bear with us if we collectively get a little tetchy at times. It will settle down.

Did you find the information you needed?

Cheers,

Des will be absolutely gobsmacked at those figures having spent a fortune on engine performance mods to end up with less than you did, james 2[/b']! I for one can't wait to find out how you did it........... :cool:

Denis,

I now have a Superb with 380.2bhp and 398.5ft/lb, i'll post the graphs tomorrow when i've photo shopped sorry, err got a scanner.

Bigger turbo maybe, standard KO3 sport nah.

Des

What BHP is your Octavia vRS running at Mellowyellow and what engine mods have been done?

Leigh , I do believe that my vRs has 180BHP , the same as every other vRS , and as regards mods , I do have a Feu Orange , very kindly given to me by Jon on the RPM Late Summer Tour ................................ :D

• Administrators

Cracking plot. I am guessing, but is this revo on sps3 maxed out boost?

Just wondering if this is a daily setting or for the rollers. If it's daily then egods a real porscher slayer in our mists. 220/230 is average for most tunes used every day, thats APR (mine) Revo, AmD and Jabba as far as I am aware, not many push past this unless a few pipes and bits are done. Must be a hoot on the road once rolling. A few members found things like clutches needed doing, I expect you should consider this soon.

The cupra type R boys(jammy sods getting a 225 stock lump) hit these figures (250+) on daily runners, but their blocks and injectors are a bit better?

Still a nice plot...

James,

Looks like a good plot to me :D

Mine is having some work done today. When I get home tonight I'll post up its new plot.

What mods have you had done? If you don't feel like posting them, PM me.

What boost levels are you running? Just curious as at the mo mines is at 1.7 bar, after today I won't need more than about 1.3 - 1.4 ;)