VAG COM Codes.

roo

Hi, just been browsing through this thread and links and came upon something about steering assist, from what i have read it looks like the power steering can be ajusted to different levels. As i find mine a little heavy for town driving :( i would be interested in setting it a bit lighter.

Can this be done with a VAG-COM.:confused:

Regards Pete.

• 3 months later...

how can i solve this problem the octavia model 2003 or 2004 when we recode the ignation key when i write 17 then 11 and put the secret code of immo the dashpanal write Faluir and i can continue reprogamming the key how can i solve this problem

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello , i put the xenon aftermarket on my octavia 2 [2006]

my xenon works for 3 seconds , after is death !

i try to disable Cold Diagnosis in long coding helper , maybe i change another value ..../ but the same / xenon dont work

if someone can help me with a good procedure Long Coding helper or something else -

thanks in advance

btw: now is original long coding helper !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

First I would like to say that I'm very glad to be here and want to say HeLLo from Moscow.

I'm the member of Skoda Club Moscow Russia if smb didn't know :D joke :thumbup:

Let's share our knowlege ;)

I want to ask whether it's possible to switch on air recirculation when windscreen washer is active using VCDS. It really make sense for me especially in winter time when I use antifreezing fluid which doesn't smell so good :D

Didn't find any solution at wiki maybe anybody knows how to enable this feature.

Than'k you in advance :thumbup:

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Hy thanks for the post.....

I'm using long coding helper to acticvate a few features on my skoda octavia 2 facelift....

In the docs u attached the bit values of the bytes have not been specified if u can provide those it'll be great.

Thanks alot once again .

Also if you have a list of al the features not stated within checkboxes it would be great.

• 2 months later...

Good afternoon Guys,

I hope you guys will excuse my ignorance and bare with me. Can someone can help me out here. I have a friend who runs a small garage in Northampton, he has been looking after my MK1 Octavia Elegance TDi, not quite in the same league as some cars on here but my little pride and joy(although it does needs lots of tlc). Anyway, Dave and I were talking around doing strange things with my car, such as central locking button to close the car windows and such like.

As a complete novices around a car, can someone tell me if things like that are possible (Dave reckons they are and that all he needs is the information) and if it is possible, could someone please advise me where I might find the right info to make this happen?

Thanks

Tariq

• 1 year later...

Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 1C0-907-37x-ASR.LBL

Controller: 1C0 907 379 K

Component: ASR FRONT MK60 0103

Coding: 0013313

Shop #: WSC 31480

VCID: 321799CBED21

1 Fault Found:

01314 - Engine Control Module

013 - Check DTC Memory - Intermittent

What does this report means? How can i solve?

• 1 year later...

Hi

I wonder if this possible and If anyone can help me out with the coding.

Instrument cluster lights on when ignition on, not just when side/dip lights on.

Also,

tail lights on with DRLs and front fog lamps activated with high beam.

These are 3 of the many tweaks I would like to do, all the others I have found codings for, I've never heard of these 3 being done...perhaps someone could help or confirm they aren't possible.

Jon

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys how can I enable n/s dipping mirror when selecting reverse on my 05' Octavia II Elegance as per L & K, I have VCDS I take it it's through Convenience but wondered which "bit" I should change ?

Cheers

Tris

.......well that's not technically true..........a PolarFIS Advanced will do mirror dip on reverse, along with a raft of other bits (some even VCDS doesn't), but at around £200 it's not a cheap option, and you need MaxiDot for it all to work.

Does allow installation of the VW Premium Bluetooth kit though :) :)

• Like 1

Yes definitely possible and what the electric seats give is a memory function. Without that the mirror dip is pre set rather than customisable I believe and EddieNL has written it up in his project thread..

• Like 1

It's only available if you have electric memory seats. Without, you can't have dip on reverse.

:yes:   My passenger side mirror dips when reversing, no eletric seats either

Yes definitely possible and what the electric seats give is a memory function. Without that the mirror dip is pre set rather than customisable I believe and EddieNL has written it up in his project thread..

You don't have an 05 Octavia Elegance.

I had dip on reverse on my 05 Octavia L&K. It was a tickable option in VCDS only because I had electric memory seats.

A factory Elegance 05 plate without electric memory seats can't have dip on reverse using just VCDS. I was answering the specific question asked. Oh & Eddie-NL is a wizard of Skoda black magic! :D :p

I was only stating that my mirror dips when reverse was selected. I was answering to a general question that it could be done without memory seats

Chips to you Sir, Chips   :kiss:

( ps;-  See you Saturday )

• Like 1

• ColinD unpinned this topic