Farage Debanked

EnterName

I doubt Miss Rose will lose any sleep over it however I wonder if she's now free to sue Führage for defamation. I do hope so.

I see ITV have contracted him for the I'm a Celebrity jungle crap.

I suspect people will either boycott it or he'll end up eating kangaroo penis glans three time a day with some monkey anus for dessert. 

I do hope it's the latter. 

Totally unrelated

20231110_225433.thumb.jpg.1596f4fad217d4672595b48685eaac37.jpg

Edited by @Lee

In what way do you consider that he defamed her?

Do you believe your "totally unrelated"  is enough to protect the forum against libel?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Do you believe your "totally unrelated"  is enough to protect the forum against libel?

Briskoda is probably okay, given the differential enforcement we have in the UK.

Personally, while I find them enormously amusing, I think some of Lee's hate-posting would be better tucked out of sight behind the Briskoda paywall, along with other political posts.

Still, until that happy day...

https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/27/leftism-and-mental-illness/

7 hours ago, @Lee said:

Totally unrelated

image.thumb.png.75d6fcf111fca1c8329ade5ea2e7232f.png

Edited by EnterName
added link

1 hour ago, EnterName said:

I think some of Lee's hate-posting would be better tucked out of sight behind the Briskoda paywall, along with other political posts.

I believe that a car forum is not an appropriate place to spread hatred and today of all days is extremely bad taste.

I have just returned from the armistice ceremony which is held in every single commune in France, during the minute of silence to honour the fallen and the price they paid for the freedom that we all enjoy I reflected on how it is sadly misused by some.

• Like 1

Today of all days when tens of thousands if not millions are marching in support of Palestine at Pro-Palestine rallies because of thousands of innocents being murdered by a country supported and funded & armed by a Super Power goes to show how little has been learned since the First World War. 

There needs to be more than a 2 minutes silence for those being killed and maimed today in Gazza.

• Like 1

I wonder what illness the nationalist far right thugs disrespecting the honour and sacrifice of The Fallen in London today are suffering from then?  Lest we forget? Pah! That's Fuehrage's fan bois for you and slow handclap for the Home Secretary for fomenting those absolute thugs and idiots.

@J.R.I think Fuerhrage will have said something defamatory on X (formerly Twitter) or on his GB 'News' programme Talking ****** Pints.
I for one wouldn't post hatred. In fact, the only hatred I've seen today has come from far right thugs disrespecting The Fallen.

What 'hate-posting'?
I see @EnterName has been doing rEsEaRcH again down some RW conspiracy site. 

Emil Kirkegaard
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Emil_O._W._Kirkegaard
https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Emil_O._W._Kirkegaard/deleted_Wikipedia_article

In May 2016, Kirkegaard and Julius Daugbjerg Bjerrekær published a paper in Open Differential Psychology that includes the data of nearly 70,000 OkCupid (a dating website) users, such as their intimate sexual details. The publication was widely criticised at the time and been described as "without a doubt one of the most grossly unprofessional, unethical and reprehensible data releases."[14] Although Kirkegaard claims the data is public, this is disputed by others who point out the data is restricted to logged-in users only:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenPsych

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 1

Protect them from what or who? The march for peace was going nowhere near the Cenotaph. That's all been concocted by the right/ far right.

Mentally deficient idiots the lot of 'em.

'Stochastic terrorism'. A term I heard the other day. Braverman and the Editors of papers such as the Daily Heil shoud look it up.

Edited by @Lee
  • Like 1

Not a single word of condemnation of the far right thugs who support Führage from the man himself.

But then this is the sort of person he cosies up with. Beatrix Amelie Ehrengard Eilika von Storch. Deputy leader of the far right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD). She's the granddaughter of Nazi Germany's de facto leader after the death of Hitler Lutz Graf Schwerin von Krosigk. I'm sure they had many chats together in the European Parliament when they could be bothered to turn up. 

20231111_193308.thumb.jpg.a0c62e5bdfa3514710c8184c11cbf18a.jpg

5 minutes ago, StevesTruck said:

I think you're supposed to wait for someone to say something before you have an argument. 

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif.991db8f5010851c1e89897c670965b6d.gif

xioylbblwha51.jpg.9b3b278b2f158d81e91b75f1f3806344.jpg

Just remarking that he's said not a word.

Neither has Braverman for that matter whose milkshake no doubt brought all the English version of the proud boys to the yard.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, @Lee said:

What 'hate-posting'?
I see @EnterName has been doing rEsEaRcH again down some RW conspiracy site. 

Emil Kirkegaard
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Emil_O._W._Kirkegaard
https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Emil_O._W._Kirkegaard/deleted_Wikipedia_article

You so often misrepresent me Lee, it's hard to not believe it's deliberate.

Differential enforcement is obvious. Even the police admit it.

image.thumb.png.358119f5c148395fcfe0432b4a36911c.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12738691/Suella-Braverman-right-biased-woke-policing-know-Im-officer-line.html

• Groan 1

11 hours ago, @Lee said:

Not a single word of condemnation of the far right thugs who support Führage from the man himself.

But then this is the sort of person he cosies up with. Beatrix Amelie Ehrengard Eilika von Storch. Deputy leader of the far right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD). She's the granddaughter of Nazi Germany's de facto leader after the death of Hitler Lutz Graf Schwerin von Krosigk. I'm sure they had many chats together in the European Parliament when they could be bothered to turn up. 

20231111_193308.thumb.jpg.a0c62e5bdfa3514710c8184c11cbf18a.jpg

I have to commend you on your dogged adherence to the current "The far-right are the real problem in the UK.", Lee.

Sadly, as usual, you're wrong. But don't let me discourage you from keeping on keeping on. 👍

• Groan 1

11 hours ago, StevesTruck said:

I think you're supposed to wait for someone to say something before you have an argument. 

I applaud the entire forum membership for knowing better than to engage 👍

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EnterName said:

But don't let me discourage you from keeping on keeping on. 👍

That is where I will respectfully disagree with you, as entertaining as it is allowing or encouraging it to continue does the forum no favours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J.R. said:

That is where I will respectfully disagree with you, as entertaining as it is allowing or encouraging it to continue does the forum no favours.

I agree. It doesn't belong here, and I have suggested a better place for it.

That said, I think it's important that things which I believe are wrong or dishonest are challenged, and if they're said here, I feel it's appropriate for me to challenge them here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." and all that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Daily Fail piece and a Tweet from someone. Hilarious. I think the woman's ex Labour and rightly so.
I misrepresent you? 'Even the police admit it' you wrote. The evidence? A single anonymous copper who may or may not be a copper in the UK's most disingenuous rag that's not fit for toilet paper. That's misrepresentation for you.
The good people did go out and do something. The far right fascist thugs were the problem yesterday. They always are aren't you.

At least 100 people from the far right thug mob were arrested yester out of a few 1000 at most. Out of a crowd of at least 300,000 there were a handful of arrests. Nine coppers in hospital after clashes with far right thugs. Which one do people think was the real 'hate march'?

I see you even if the rest of the forum doesn't.
Oh and that Edmund Burke quote. He never said it. More fake stuff.

There was one funny moment in yesterday's scenes. That moment when the criminal far right thug Stephen Yaxley-Lennon AKA Tommy Robinson fled at the first hint of trouble. In a taxi emblazoned with Pride colours :D 
Do these people ever ask themselves 'am I on the right side here?' 

Edited by @Lee

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

I applaud the entire forum membership for knowing better than to engage 👍

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

17 minutes ago, J.R. said:

You will only find the demons that you seek when you start looking introspectively.

Curious.

6 hours ago, EnterName said:

I have to commend you on your dogged adherence to the current "The far-right are the real problem in the UK.", Lee.

Sadly, as usual, you're wrong. But don't let me discourage you from keeping on keeping on.

I'll go by what the UKs security services say if it's all the same to you.

Countering right wing extremism

The far right has absolutely no place in Britain. The British people overwhelmingly reject the prejudiced rhetoric of the far right, which is the antithesis of the values that this country represents: decency, tolerance and respect.

This is why our Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Extremism strategies tackle the scourge of right-wing extremism head on.

We are committed to stamping out extremism in all its forms and working with our international partners and internet companies to tackle extremist propaganda online.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/09/20/fact-sheet-right-wing-terrorism/

More;
https://isc.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Government-Response-to-the-‘Extreme-Right-Wing-Terrorism-Report.pdf
https://www.mi5.gov.uk/news/director-general-ken-mccallum-gives-annual-threat-update
https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/commentary/extreme-right-wing-terrorism-uk-how-concerned-should-we-be
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/14/uk/mi5-far-right-terror-plots-gbr-intl/index.html
https://www.ft.com/content/e52cbb92-7488-4294-b65d-ec999c18079c
https://news.sky.com/story/spy-chief-says-mi5-absolutely-alert-to-risk-of-uk-terror-attack-amid-israel-hamas-war-12986217

Metropolitan Police statement.

The extreme violence from the right wing protestors towards the police today was extraordinary and deeply concerning.

They arrived early, stating they were there to protect monuments, but some were already intoxicated, aggressive and clearly looking for confrontation.

https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/09/20/fact-sheet-right-wing-terrorism/

So yes, the far right are a huge problem.

Edited by @Lee

On 12/11/2023 at 12:28, @Lee said:

A Daily Fail piece and a Tweet from someone. Hilarious. I think the woman's ex Labour and rightly so.
I misrepresent you? 'Even the police admit it' you wrote. The evidence? A single anonymous copper who may or may not be a copper in the UK's most disingenuous rag that's not fit for toilet paper. That's misrepresentation for you.
The good people did go out and do something. The far right fascist thugs were the problem yesterday. They always are aren't you.

At least 100 people from the far right thug mob were arrested yester out of a few 1000 at most. Out of a crowd of at least 300,000 there were a handful of arrests. Nine coppers in hospital after clashes with far right thugs. Which one do people think was the real 'hate march'?

I see you even if the rest of the forum doesn't.
Oh and that Edmund Burke quote. He never said it. More fake stuff.

There was one funny moment in yesterday's scenes. That moment when the criminal far right thug Stephen Yaxley-Lennon AKA Tommy Robinson fled at the first hint of trouble. In a taxi emblazoned with Pride colours :D 
Do these people ever ask themselves 'am I on the right side here?' 

My goodness! There's a lot of rubbish to unpack there.

Yes, you do misrepresent me. Frequently.

As for this stupid slur, provide evidence of me being a "fascist thug" or withdraw it.

The far right fascist thugs were the problem yesterday. They always are aren't you.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 08:56, J.R. said:

The far right fascist thugs were the problem yesterday. They always are aren't you.

There is an emerging pattern of libellous posts from Lee, @J.R..

On 16/11/2023 at 09:29, EnterName said:

There is an emerging pattern of libellous posts from Lee, @J.R..

You've got a cheek haven't you :D  You come on Briskoda posting links to conspiracy nonsense, calling everyone you don't agree with 'woke' or some other terms, accusing those on the left of having a mental illness referenced by a far right conspiracy theorist and you get the hump when someone pushes back a little bit. Did I hit a nerve? 
You were told that you shouldn't be surprised one day if people started pushing back. Do you remember that? I do. 
I have you blocked but chose to respond to that. 

Edited by @Lee