2024 facelift hopes and dreams

I'm pretty sure, that bigger problem will be software. New display most probably has also different resolution, so you would need newer software. And new software cannot be installed on old MIBs...

So IF it is possible, than 99% sure it's only in combo.

According to our local motoring press, the facelift will seemingly hit our shores early '25. For anyone in AU & NZ who may be interested, VRS, Sportline and Style variants are all on the list (all petrol engines), prices are also quoted in AUD. The 1.4 110kw with 8sp is stated to continue for Sportline and Style. 

1 hour ago, SouthernComfort said:

According to our local motoring press, the facelift will seemingly hit our shores early '25. For anyone in AU & NZ who may be interested, VRS, Sportline and Style variants are all on the list (all petrol engines), prices are also quoted in AUD. The 1.4 110kw with 8sp is stated to continue for Sportline and Style. 

Sorry, I meant early '24 🙄

Skoda says that the new vrs has a proper sports exhaust...me wonders if that means that it'll actually make it a  proper sports exhaust and exhaust note? And more pertinantly, can it be retrofitted to the my22???

11 hours ago, Novascape said:

Wonder if the new infosystem software will become an upgrade for us pre-facelifters

Short answer is no, we will not get new software.

That's unfortunately common these days - want new software? Get a new car/tv/whatever.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping the FL tail-light is plug and play with the pre-FL model. From press video and photos, the dimensions seems to match that of pre-FL taillight.

If confirmed to fit, i'll be keen to buy one to replace my pre-FL lights :)

On 04/03/2024 at 13:39, EldridChapman said:

I'm hoping the FL tail-light is plug and play with the pre-FL model. From press video and photos, the dimensions seems to match that of pre-FL taillight.

If confirmed to fit, i'll be keen to buy one to replace my pre-FL lights :)

The Mk3 lights were the same dimensions but we’re not plug and play. Just FYI.