The yellow Peril she is HERE!

Proud owner of a Sprint Yellow Fabia vRS for 2 hours and 20 minutes:rofl: She has cruise (works smooth as silk even at 30 mph in 4th, no hunting, holds the speed perfect), Heated seats (too warm to try:P ), Zennons ( not dark yet:P ) Third diddy headrest ( bairn prefers to sit in middle:) ) CD Changer ( for ny metal collection:thumbup: ) ESP ( for my lousey car control:rolleyes: ). Accepted the car without the side-airbags, long story but dealer (Simpsons who have been impeccable throughout this saga, would reccomend them:thumbup: ) thought I was getting leather so to save me cash they where deleted (ever thought you where doing your best for someone:rofl:, Skoda can't do leather + bags).

Been waiting for this motor over SIX months:eek: but boy was it worth it, the colour is the DOGS, did put much mental debate into this especially when the originall car was miss specced and could have had a n other colour much sooner, well worth the wait.

Only driven her back from Colne, but very pleased to report no stutter descernable so far, didn't notice on the forecourt, too excited I guess, but one side of the rear bench- back as a couple of wrinkles, will report it but not going out of my way to get it fixed, beside which where is seat surgeons telephone number;)

Gear change, beauuuuuuuuuutifull, very slight notch into first, and I can feel the transmission on the change but in a nice way if you know what I mean?

All in all if she drives like this for the rest of her life I will be well chuffed, oh I and averaged over 50 mpg according to computer even thro Bradford traffic:thumbup:

Attached a couple of pics including my custom made key fob, as you can see we have colour coded door handles and GREEN calipers:D

Think I'll call her MINX

10376.attach

10377.attach

10378.attach

10379.attach

Might try the Autoglm lifeshine (kit off internet), or Megs NXT shampoo and NXT wax (which I use on swmbo octy)

Oh I while I think on, doing an indicated 28 mph CC for speed cameras with a bmw up my **** got to nsl and knocked her into 3rd, soot cloud all over bmw, never came close again, laugh, I nearly left my t1ts in Lancashire :rofl::rofl:

That Meguiars car shampoo is top stuff. I use their Gold Class on my Furby and it is very economical. It also has "optical brighteners" in it.

Can I recommend you check this out if you are looking for a long term paint protection - www.ultraglaze.co.uk and then www.netparts.co.uk before you look at Lifeshine.

Yes, Lifeshine is good but I believe this product is better value for money.

Nice one!! Been waiting for you to post :rofl:

Been upto colne myself this afternoon to look at my new car' date=' i'm in love!! :o:rofl: :rofl: Just 4 weeks left to wait!!! :rofl:[/quote']

OMG, I've been to Simpson's as well today!!:eek:

Small world eh?:D

Yep, she is just as nature intended ;), got there a little early with no1 son in tow else would have hung about for you neily! Mind you she was calling for me to turn the key :lol: How could you leave that black beuty sitting there for another 4 weeks, sure I can see a tear in her head;lamp at being left :rofl:

To Ants, yes but you get paid large sums to, rather than vice versa :lol:

To Zebra, depends what you pay ;) but thanks for the thought :thumbup:

Yep' date=' she is just as nature intended ;), got there a little early with no1 son in tow else would have hung about for you neily! Mind you she was calling for me to turn the key :lol: How could you leave that black beuty sitting there for another 4 weeks, sure I can see a tear in her head;lamp at being left :rofl:

[/quote']

Did you seen mine? Definatly gutted to leave her there...... still need a few more weeks of saving anywho so couldn't have her now if i wanted!! :rofl: Mine will be newer than yours! :P :P ;):rofl: :rofl:

Guest Fabia 12v
No, also for info the cd changer is the old style from the octy 1 and so is the cruise, still they work well enough:P

CD changer doesnt matter... that gets replaced with ipod! CDs... what are they :rolleyes:

Was just wondering about door pins as octy II and superb dont have them, was wondering if newer fabias had cancelled them out to.

are the calipers changing colours soon or something?

if so why are they dropping the skoda green, not only does it look great, but it's very individual and not like all the other chavvy cars with red brake calipers!

CD changer doesnt matter... that gets replaced with ipod! CDs... what are they :rolleyes: .

Yes but an Ipod is whitchcraft I tell you, and Minxie is no spotty old crone:finger:

:D

Was just wondering about door pins as octy II and superb dont have them, was wondering if newer fabias had cancelled them out to

Hmmmmmmmm didn't give it much thought but yes swmbo has no knobs:rofl: no doubt the new Fabia mk2 will get these finnishing touches, obviously they had thousands in stock when MY07 came round:rofl:

Hellfire . calipers have changed to RED on MY07 octy vRS, seen it with my own eyes, thought fabia would be same (cheaper paint VW parts bin :rofl:) but no, furb still green.:thumbup:

Looks good. :thumbup:

We'll see it in the metal then at the Brisky BBQ on the 12th. You'll have to park it in the middle of SWMBO's and 3 f's jnr's lemon yellow vRS's to show the difference in colour.:D

And if they still have the Fun in at Simpsons, I think Ants should bring that to the b-b-q

Looks good. :thumbup:

We'll see it in the metal then at the Brisky BBQ on the 12th. You'll have to park it in the middle of SWMBO's and 3 f's jnr's lemon yellow vRS's to show the difference in colour.:D

Leave a space for mine! Let's see if we can beat the Weston meet's Yellow Section:

Really cant believe you have colour coded handles, well as you said my car is rare not to have them then lol. Wierd how they didnt start colour coded handles when they started producing sprint yellow as must've been in 3rd week of production they changed them.

looks smart mate, love the look of xenons but needed the money elsewhere.

Hope you dont get the stutter, I noticed it a few times this week, not reported it yet but it really is nothing I find annoying, probably wouldnt even think of it as anything wrong if I had not been reading this forum for the past few months.