the 'ring 2007

Neo_VR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there! But cannot add my name until I know dates and stuff as now I'm in depth of training, I cannot commit until I know course dates and exams and stuff. Plus apparently I'm supposed to revise / learn in my own time?! :eek: :rofl:

I'm there! But cannot add my name until I know dates and stuff as now I'm in depth of training, I cannot commit until I know course dates and exams and stuff. Plus apparently I'm supposed to revise / learn in my own time?! :eek: :rofl:

yup thats what I'm doing atm, got exam in october and ive read all of 8 pages!! :thumbup:

Sod it, get me down. Just can't be 100% commital. I'll do my damned hardest as always though. :cool:

If booked in advance can we get any accommodation in some of the places really close to the Ring? Although the Centre Parcs was damn good for what it was - somewhere to sleep, eat and get drunk! :cool: :dtp: :D

1- Neo_VR

2- Delcac....Oh go on then

3- Ric04vrs

4- Emily-Elizabeth

5- drm_jones

6-Carsten

7- Shifty and Loz

8- devonutopia

centre parcs rocked! :rofl: our own little houses! except being able to hear EVERYTHING! haha! and the bar was cool, esp on the las tnight when the barman was playing us music and turning it down so we could sing along! hahahaha! I have video footage, will try hosting it on google vids! :thumbup:

So who's the organising this one then?

Am i now the Briskoda Nurburgring Trips official organiser?

Well, there's only been one trip so far which means you're the most experienced, qualified person for the job. ;) So yes. :D

If the 2nd trip gets BIG, I wouldn't look down on you if you put a shout out for a little assistance along the way. :)

I think this thread is just a pre-cursor, due to jealousy from those who couldn't go. :D

yeah Dave snoring or was it you Loz ,:rofl: :rofl:

lmao!! it was very definately Dave!! He was doing my head in! I sprayed him with my straightening stuff to shut him up!! It worked!! for all of about 30 seconds!! haha!

heres a vid of us in the bar, its lost some quality though and looks very dark now :(

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4403098852694955335