tjdixon911

1:- Tom_vRS

2:- Beretta

3:- drm_jones

4:- Tigger & Becky (as he has forgotten)

5:- Emily-Elizabeth and Princess (subject to me having a job and getting time off it)

6.- Snoopie - again, due to getting time of work! But i 90% will

7: - TJDixon911 (although should have the Skoda, I'm doing this day in the Porsche) (May change if there are a load of Skoda's though )

8) Makefish

9) Nick (ncarring) + 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like its going to be a good day, plenty of Skoda's to see :thumbup:

I may be having a warm up next Tuesday at Snetterton if anyone wants to join me there.... I know its short notice but just thought I'd ask! :D I'm on holiday next week with no where to go so thought Snetterton would be a good destination...

Thanks

Tom

Im still Going Becky can't make it

I will be leaving Bristol about 5:30am to get there :D

and I will also be having a practise run

IN CZECH :P

4:- Tigger

5:- Emily-Elizabeth and Princess (subject to me having a job and getting time off it)

6.- Snoopie - again, due to getting time of work! But i 90% will

7: - TJDixon911 (although should have the Skoda, I'm doing this day in the Porsche) (May change if there are a load of Skoda's though )

8) Makefish

9) Nick (ncarring) + 1

6.- Snoopie

8) Makefish

9) Nick (ncarring) + 1

6.- Snoopie

7: - TJDixon911 (although should have the Skoda' date=' I'm doing this day in the Porsche) (May change if there are a load of Skoda's though )

8) Makefish

9) Nick (ncarring) + 1[/quote']

10:- Chris GB

1) Tom_vRS

2) Beretta

3) drm_jones

4) Tigger

5) Emily-Elizabeth and Princess (subject to me having a job and getting time off it)

6) Snoopie

7) TJDixon911 (although should have the Skoda, I'm doing this day in the Porsche) (May change if there are a load of Skoda's though )

8) Makefish

9) Nick (ncarring) + 1

10) Chris GB

11) Roo

Had a call from the govenor this morning requesting my prescence at a meeting on the........................................22nd September :mad: :( . Have said I might not be able to come but hav'nt given him any tangable reason as to why I shouldn't go yet.

Have managed to persuade him that I don't need to go so I'm still coming :woohoo:

any spaces left? if i can get the day off would be interested, get to meet some new faces.

Hi Chris

Just click the link on the first post in the thread or this one. 12 places left last time I looked. Be good to see you there.

http://www.carlimits.com/script/viewEvents.php?type=airfieldactivity&month=20060901

Chris

Really looking forward to this... BUT - the Skoda will be in the bodyshop! ARGH!!!

I'll have to come in the Corsa, but really dont wanna put it on the track... REALLY DONT

Any friendly Briskodians willing to let me share their car? PLEASE!!!!!

Jon - you going to come fella - would be good to see the SDI there :)

Your'e kiddin'' date=' right?. :rolleyes: :P

What's wrong with bringing the Golf?.[/quote']

Really NOT kidding, lol :rofl:

The Golf isn't road legal, and haven't got the money or time to get it that way - yet.

Car goes into the 'shop tomorrow now - fingers crossed they can do it in time. The dogmone mount is fubbard though. :finger:

Saying that, the Corsa outhandles the smogmonsters anyway - I'm just about 110bhp behind my vRS though :eek: :rofl:

Really NOT kidding' date=' lol :rofl:

The Golf isn't road legal, and haven't got the money or time to get it that way - yet.

Car goes into the 'shop tomorrow now - fingers crossed they can do it in time. The dogmone mount is fubbard though. :finger:

Saying that, the Corsa outhandles the smogmonsters anyway - I'm just about 110bhp behind my vRS though :eek: :rofl:[/quote']

What are hire cars for?:D

Chris