New Model Fabia - finally some official photos!

rsbspt

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks too much like a swift

:iagree:

Although, I did see a Swift Sport the other day, and it looked pretty good TBH (wrong number of doors, though...) I'll wait and see how the new vRS turns out!

Looking at those pics.. It looks much better..

Although I'm still not keen on the new headlights... abit too big for my liking.

I agree it does look like the Swift but thats not a bad thing, rather have a Fabia than a Swift :)

Wonder what the vRS will look like :D

All in all - looks too much like a swift - which for me is a bad thing.

I agree. And it's sad to see many of the Skoda trademarks disappearing (body-coloured A and B pillars gone; unique font for model name badge gone; white 'C' shape in rear light lenses gone). Still I guess that's 'progress'...

It's not good looking compared to some newer hatch backs but to be honest I don't think it needs to be. People that buy the car are not buying it to be a style icon but for more sensible reasons.

I hate the look of a normal fabia mk1 1 but like how the VRS looks, so the same will apply to me for the mk2 Fabia VRS, I think it will look good.