From Golf 2 vRS

Gash

Just bought a silver octavia vrs (part ex for my GTTDI Golf).It is a flying machine..........I'm a Police officer & I know a "licence looser" when I see one. The missus hates it though. I dont choose the wallpaper in the house!!!Anyone got any maintenance tips etc.

Welcome :thumbup:!

Good to see that the RS is favourite with the strong arm... Any idea where I can buy those nice blue strobes? ;)

As for maintenance goes, dont get it near an automated washer... they suck.

Welcome Gash,

What sort of maintenance were you thinking of?

A quick search of the 'My Maintenance' folder should sort out most problems,and if not, post your question and somebody is sure to come up with an answer.

Good to see that the more of the Force with us! :D If you are talking about maintenance of your driving licence (which you aren't!), get cruise control retrofitted if the car doesn't already have it. Briskoda members can have it fitted for

"No vehicle, other than an emergency vehicle, shall be fitted with a device which resembles a blue warning beacon or a special warning lamp, whether the same is in working order or not."

Sorry to have spoiled your fun :D

Bah humbug! All these nice toys on www.emergencyequipment.co.uk and I can't play with them :(

edit: Doh! I seem to have inadvertently edited your post rather than quote it in a new message.

Just bought a silver octavia vrs (part ex for my GTTDI Golf).It is a flying machine..........I'm a Police officer & I know a "licence looser" when I see one. The missus hates it though. I dont choose the wallpaper in the house!!!Anyone got any maintenance tips etc.

Now,

Some of you may remember THIS thread, where i posted about a little "Incident" where Mr Plod stopped me for a chat about the merits of the RS.

Well, "Gash" was that Mr Plod, as i have just found out in chat ;)

Lucky i didnt say anything nasty about him

A belated welcome from me :cop:

Now' date='

Some of you may remember THIS thread, where i posted about a little "Incident" where Mr Plod stopped me for a chat about the merits of the RS.

Well, "Gash" was that Mr Plod, as i have just found out in chat ;)

Lucky i didnt say anything nasty about him

A belated welcome from me :cop:

it's like something from the twilight zone !