Clean VRS seats - just over a quid!

Cooperuk

I found some in my local store but its quite a big one i think the extra stores only have selected items so should be in your main store! :-) Im going to try mine this weekend as my seats are very dirty will see how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone do a quick pic of the bottle - I'll then have another look for it next time I'm in Tesco.

Steve

Did you click on the link I posted in post #6? :rolleyes:

For those who find scrolling difficult, here it is again: Shout Stain Remover British cleaning products - Buy online with worldwide postage :P

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone do a quick pic of the bottle - I'll then have another look for it next time I'm in Tesco.

Steve

Did you click on the link I posted in post #6? :rolleyes:

For those who find scrolling difficult' date=' here it is again: Shout Stain Remover British cleaning products - Buy online with worldwide postage :P

For those of you who even find clicking too difficult, here it is pictured below :P

Shout_Stain_Removing_Spray_500ml.jpg

just seen the last post date. Oops. Consider this a bump :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I tried it and despite the fact that to use it on your seats you have to use it in a completely different way to how its intended to be used it did a bloomin great job.

Not something I'll be using too often though. The bold writing on the back stating "Do not allow to dry" and "Always wash after application" put me off a bit :o

PS. Did an even better job of the carpets than it did the seats :thumbup:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...