Fabia vRS owners bad/reckless drivers??

Neo_VR

are you f*****g joking? you're not allowed to even hint that a Fabia vRS is anything less than awesome at everything without getting an e-kicking for "slating" it!

a half day test drive isn't enough? how long does it take for people to see the light and realise that it's all the car anyone could ever want or need...:rolleyes:

No need to resort to foul language. Don't exaggerate, people don't over react for comments about the Fabia VRS.

It's just some like Andy Pandy sometimes talk a lot of poo. :rolleyes:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when i was between the ages of 18 - 19 i drove a Fabia 1.9 tdi 100bhp with a 30bhp remap. I never once crashed it or scrapped it.

So dont blame all young drivers for your insurance. I certianly knew how to keep mine on the road.

maybe before blamming young drivers you should consider where you live / current insurance market condition etc

or you could just live in a drug ridden area, full of knives ???/

I like the Furby. :)

Actually I mis my Furby sometimes... my Octy is just too safe to drive when cornering ;)

I'm with a few of you guys on this one... feckwits who just like baiting the Fabia drivers and bombard the thread with useless comments should be dealt with.

A poor newbie could come on and ask a simple question... before you know it the thread's hijacked and the newbie has been insulted, threatened and bullied by the big boys - and leaves thinking "what a bunch of prats" :thumbdwn:

It's not nice... STOP IT :finger:

... I'll get me coat :P

I like the Furby. :)

Actually I mis my Furby sometimes... my Octy is just too safe to drive when cornering ;)

Me too... it was pretty sad to see it on the dealers forecourt :(

I'll just have to console myself with my new straight 5 soundtrack :D:cool:

If I find myself back in the market for a supermini... I wouldn't hesitate in hunting down another Fabia vRS :D

This forum is getting more like a nursery school every day, it's pathetic.

( Just my opinion, which I am entitled to.)

Your not wrong.

Possible title for new thread;

"Fabia vRS owners bad/reckless posters??"

I like Fabia vRSs,

they're a lot better than those Octavia OAP transports. :P

:sofahide:

*denial switch ON*

I've never seen Stanley or Ethal driving their rolling road block Fabia down the road to pick up their pension.

*denial switch OFF*

:nervous:

This forum is getting more like a nursery school every day, it's pathetic.

You're right there Mr. G.

I noticed someone thinks the word "Moron" has an "A" in it back on a previous page :confused:

I think the problem with the Labia V-Arśe is that it is commonly the first reasonably quick car that most of the owners have driven. Yes, there will be exceptions but in general I think it is true - something that recent polls would seem to confirm.

If you go from a 1.2 Clio, the Fabia will be quick, it will feel fun and it will seem like the best car in the world. But all things are relative.

Someone who spends every other day driving a Ferrari 360CS would get into a Boxster and think it was slower and diddnt handle so well - yet to a Fabia or Octavia driver the Boxster's handling would be a revelation.

The biggest problem is that owners of the Fabia never seem to want to admit the car's shortfalls. Its almost as if the problems it has arent really problems - they just give the car character :confused: I realise that a lot of them have saved up the money from their paper round, combined this with their pocket money and bought their first new car - others are living with Mummy and Daddy but have a "really nice car" on the driveway. Its no good buring your head in the sand chaps !!

The Monaro - a.k.a. The Moron CV8 brakes are rubbish, the fuel economy is apauling, people break into your hosue to steal it, everyone thinks its an Omega and its not very fast along a winding road.

The biggest problem is that owners of the Fabia never seem to want to admit the car's shortfalls. Its almost as if the problems it has arent really problems - they just give the car character :confused:

I wouldn't say that's the case.... there are 100's of posts on the Fabia forum by new members asking the best ways to improve the cars handling and brakes as they are not happy with the bog standard set up as see them as a shortfall

I noticed someone thinks the word "Moron" has an "A" in it back on a previous page :confused:

I think the problem with the Labia V-Arśe is that it is commonly the first reasonably quick car that most of the owners have driven. Yes, there will be exceptions but in general I think it is true - something that recent polls would seem to confirm.

If you go from a 1.2 Clio, the Fabia will be quick, it will feel fun and it will seem like the best car in the world. But all things are relative.

Someone who spends every other day driving a Ferrari 360CS would get into a Boxster and think it was slower and diddnt handle so well - yet to a Fabia or Octavia driver the Boxster's handling would be a revelation.

The biggest problem is that owners of the Fabia never seem to want to admit the car's shortfalls. Its almost as if the problems it has arent really problems - they just give the car character :confused: I realise that a lot of them have saved up the money from their paper round, combined this with their pocket money and bought their first new car - others are living with Mummy and Daddy but have a "really nice car" on the driveway. Its no good buring your head in the sand chaps !!

The Monaro - a.k.a. The Moron CV8 brakes are rubbish, the fuel economy is apauling, people break into your hosue to steal it, everyone thinks its an Omega and its not very fast along a winding road.

:agree::iagree:

Whatever perceived faults/kind of people driving them now or whatever..

I have to say it is one of the best cars I have had the pleasure of owning (ok,the wife owning):thumbup:

Tempted to get a leggy one for work

*Cough*

:rofl::rofl:

He might not want one that's been thrashed to within an inch of its life, had several bumps and most importantly only gets a wash when someone else does it:rofl:

Seriously though Colin I would have thought yours would have sold by now, it's certainly cheap enough.

There's plenty of people here who own a Fabia (myself included) own it because it's an excellent car. We don't say it's a rocketship and for the small minority who do, I would then agree with some of your snotty remarks.

How you even show your face at a Briskoda meet is beyond me. You are insulting a lot of people on this forum and it's meant to be a community ?

BTW, I always point out the Fabias shortfalls in a constructive way but the problem with you is that you have this 'holier than thou' attitude which I don't like.

Being 27 years old must make you ever so worldly, you need to grow up sunshine.

He might not want one that's been thrashed to within an inch of its life, had several bumps and most importantly only gets a wash when someone else does it:rofl:

Seriously though Colin I would have thought yours would have sold by now, it's certainly cheap enough.

Why thankyou mr G.. as a matter of fact its actually the cheapest Fabia vRS for sale in the country!.. being that it also has all the "essential" mods already it truly is a bargain.. :P

I will get it washed for its 100k miles birthday next week

There's plenty of people here who own a Fabia (myself included) own it because it's an excellent car. We don't say it's a rocketship and for the small minority who do, I would then agree with some of your snotty remarks.

:thumbup:

How you even show your face at a Briskoda meet is beyond me. You are insulting a lot of people on this forum and it's meant to be a community ?

BTW, I always point out the Fabias shortfalls in a constructive way but the problem with you is that you have this 'holier than thou' attitude which I don't like.

Being 27 years old must make you ever so worldly, you need to grow up sunshine.

And clearly, by once again resorting to something bordering on personal insults you're so mature. You're the stereotypical Fabia VRS driver, you had a dig at Andypandy earlier because he dared to suggest the car wasn't a rocket ship, you produced a list of things that are great about the car despite there being lots of posts here to the contrary.

I somehow managed to miss your earlier comment about the Monaro being for people who cant afford a propper sports car - it doesnt even pretend to be a sports car so that was a little pointless, dont you think! If I wanted a 2 seater sports car I would have bought one of those........... no wait, I did have one of those but I sold it because (among other things) I needed a more practical car.

I have no idea how old you are, and I dont know how I'd go about checking up on it, but you're clearly older than me to be using the term "sunshine"

I've not been to a "geeks and freaks day out" recently, but those I have been to have been very enjoyable and I've had a good laugh with the people there.

Do you shop in ASDA ?

I'm not sure that's the car's fault :P

Chris

:thumbup:

And clearly, by once again resorting to something bordering on personal insults you're so mature. You're the stereotypical Fabia VRS driver, you had a dig at Andypandy earlier because he dared to suggest the car wasn't a rocket ship, you produced a list of things that are great about the car despite there being lots of posts here to the contrary.

I somehow managed to miss your earlier comment about the Monaro being for people who cant afford a propper sports car - it doesnt even pretend to be a sports car so that was a little pointless, dont you think! If I wanted a 2 seater sports car I would have bought one of those........... no wait, I did have one of those but I sold it because (among other things) I needed a more practical car.

I have no idea how old you are, and I dont know how I'd go about checking up on it, but you're clearly older than me to be using the term "sunshine"

I've not been to a "geeks and freaks day out" recently, but those I have been to have been very enjoyable and I've had a good laugh with the people there.

Do you shop in ASDA ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hook, line, and sinker.