• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, something like this?

badge-seatR.jpg

That would be good for Cupra R owners but I was thinking of this one:

FRbadge.jpg

Maybe not with a white background though. I'm sure you would sell plenty on SCN, plenty FR owners (Ibiza, Leon, Altea) on there with the flip key!

Whats the chances?

I'll bog off back to my own forum now:orb_snowb:orb_wave:

Cheers.

I've not put mine on as yet as i'm still undecided but swaying towards swapping them over..... But, how about warming them up as mentioned with a hairdryer etc.... then using a pin or needle to prise the badge up...... Would that be easier than using a stanley knife blade??? :confused:

Cheers

Dave.

Trying to remember, as I've been through the removal process when I was going to a flip key on the Ibiza. Pretty sure it is stuck on. I didn't heat it up, just got a sharp blade and forced it under the badge. It's not very flexible, so time and patience are required...

Steve

Yea i did the same as you Steve.

Just got the Stanly Knife blade on its own and prised the edge up and just slowly worked my way round it

That would be good for Cupra R owners but I was thinking of this one:

FRbadge.jpg

Maybe not with a white background though. I'm sure you would sell plenty on SCN, plenty FR owners (Ibiza, Leon, Altea) on there with the flip key!

Whats the chances?

I'll bog off back to my own forum now:orb_snowb:orb_wave:

Cheers.

Let me see what I can do! Can you check out feeling for it on SCN?!

Yeah i got one off ebay the other day, great item, and yes the old one was a complete scrote to remove, but got there in the end!

Top work Mr Turbo!!

Thank you!

It is a case of care and not rushing when removing (but I'm an impatient sod too!). The ones on our Golf keys popped off nicely. However the idea of heating up makes perfect sense, they are only stuck on so this will soften the adhesive easily.

I will try to find out what the dealers use to removed them when they replace flat batteries in the fobs.

Cheers

I think the round design L&K logo is good, doesn't matter that it isn't the current one really. Since we aren't allowed to use the Briskoda 'b' logo I'd be interested in an L&K one instead.

Well fitted mine today....... Used a pinboard pin / drawing pin kinda thing to prise a bit of the old badge up then a jewellers flatbladed screwdriver to pop off the old badge. No marks left on the keyfob itself but i'll defo not be re-using the old badges. :D:D:D

Cheers

Dave.

I have one of these off Steve. Asked for it one afternoon and it was with me first thing in the next morning. before I have even transfered the money!! Though I had just bought some brakes from him so I guess he knew I'd be good for it!)

Quality is really good and fitting not to tricky.

Many thanks Steve :thumbup:

Mark

• 1 month later...