Show us your mtb/road bikes!

triple7

My bike needs some serious renovation but I refuse to get rid of it. :) A bit of old skool full sus. :thumbup:

I have no actual pics of mine, but this is the beast. proflex 957. Although mine differs in that it has red SPDs with big cages around them, Pace RC37 forks, mavic ceramic rims, and downhill handlebar setup. :)

proflex_002.jpg

I love my bike and will never part with it no pics yet but will post soon as i have taken some.

But it is an old(about 7 years) kinesis(coyote) DH bike with jr T forks hope front disc and hub and magura brake on the back XT gearing but with a DMR speedguide dh chain device and DMR V12 pedals

cant help but love it and will never part from even though never been on it for months

ive got a old hard tail myself. it dosnt even have front suspension! but its light, had a nice small front crank and does me. might upgrade the forks to suspension one day. for now my spare time is being devoted to fixing this one up for my missus.

20012008077.jpg

20012008078.jpg

its nothing too special, but again its lightweight and full suspension. it needs a new crank, bearings, pedals and a seat and post!

but then it cost a quid! :D

its been a while but does anyone know if the bearings and cranks are fairly universal?

Havent got a picture but its a Norco six with full sram X0 and rockshox lyric 2-step airs hopes all round, carbon bars and Industry nine wheels(not available in the uk,so i imported ,have a look on the internet they are :D), e13 chain device and xt cranks.

Here's my babies, Azonic DS1 with '96 (retro!) Rockshox Judy DH with Iddon Z springs, middleburn cranks, Worldforce bars and Xlite fly stem and Azonic rims. Its getting on a bit now but still a peach to ride.

Second picture shows my stripped '96 GT LTS DH "boomerang" which was built with Marzocchi Bombers and Mavic rims, had some decent results on that one! Its going into the bike shop soon to have some sealed bearings applied and some new forks attached. the red frame is the first bike i bought way back in '94, a KHS montana comp cromoly. Did a few XC races on that one before i got the DH bug but its soon to be revived as a slick shod road bike.

Mark

Mine isn't anything special, although I work it pretty hard if I go out on it in the Peak District.:D Last Claud Butler lasted me 10 years despite a lot of use before it became uneconomical to repair. I've not got an actual pic so here's a cribbed one:

attachment.php?attachmentid=18633&stc=1&d=1201109386

18633.attach

First one:

On-one 29er with drop bars, good for long off road/on road blasts:

03112007001.jpg

On-one 456 now with pikes, great bike for giving it loads on:

IMGP1123.jpg

On-one il pompino, fixed wheel bike for commuting (about 12 each way):

ilpompino2.jpg

You might not guess it but I like on-ones, dirt cheap to buy so you don't mind giving them loads of abuse but they are also built tough enough to take it and because they are steel framed they ride a lot less harsh than aluminium framed bikes.

Kona sutra adventure tourer, heavy as fook but tough, seen here at the end of the Trans-Pennine trail:

Hornseafinish.jpg

Perhaps we should have a Brisky group ride, I'm quite often over Cannock Chase and that'd be pretty central for most of us?

fabmark..... was looking at getting an one one scandal but got a rock lobster instead.....as i had managed to get ride on one first but couldnt with the scandal and have learnt my lesson about buying before i try!!! are they as good as peeps say?

k:)

New TT bike :)

Currently still 'running it in' but it should be swift enough for next season.

Got a couple of fixed wheel commuter bikes, a Time VXR, Santa Cruz Super 8 and a Santa Cruz Chameleon aswell..........

Too many bikes, or so the wife tells me! :)

Cheers for the 'heads up' Wardy :)

resize.jpg