Calling all members of the 300+ BHP club

Octavia Vrs!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to get in touch with Godspeed several times and they have never returned my calls or emails. :(

I tried to get a front brake kit from them, wasted months. Apparently they are still in the back of a courier somewhere. :mad::thumbdwn::mad::thumbdwn::mad::thumbdwn:

Ive never had a problem, he built the brakes for my Scoob & for the Octy, both kits have been excellent & reliable. I agree hes hard to get hold of but IMO its worth it.

I'm glad you had a good experience Stu but lots haven't, have a look on Scoobynet. I even paid up front for the kit, that didn't help either.

Very, very disapointed. :thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

Fantastic kit though!!

Ive never had a problem, he built the brakes for my Scoob & for the Octy, both kits have been excellent & reliable. I agree hes hard to get hold of but IMO its worth it.

I can second this!!

He's a foocker to get hold of, but worth it when you do:thumbup:

Boost comes in at 3k and pulls very hard to around 5.5k where it shoots up again by 3-4 psi up until 7.4k at 22-23psi.

sounds the wrong way round for me.

i'd want to run less boost around the top of the rev range. 23psi for me should be mid range and then tail of a few psi towards the top. Duty cycle on the injectors is probably quite high!

I will get them sprayed anthracite one day, the brake dust is a real killer.

WRC wing coming soon!!!:thumbup:

For me that would spoil the effect you have, I like it as it is but I know what it's like with the draw of more bolt on goodies! :o

For me that would spoil the effect you have, I like it as it is but I know what it's like with the draw of more bolt on goodies! :o

Being subtle does have its advantages I must admit.

It is not quite as loud or as brash as other very hot octy's. Wheels might as well be grey/black as I can never be ar$ed to clean them!

WRC wing looks quite purposful and could be useful at 160+ mph.

Did the wing make any significant changes to the cars handling?

i.e. more stable at high speeds?

To be honest... not IMHO. May also be the roads I've tested on though, they aren't the best in the world.

To be honest... not IMHO. May also be the roads I've tested on though, they aren't the best in the world.

What is your opinion of this spoiler?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/extremea/public_html/show_image.php:5) in /home/extremea/public_html/includes/config.inc.php on line 154

Car accessories, c

Not sure if I prefer the rounded edges over the square cut WRC one.......

Talking of rear wings:rolleyes: i have the old one off of the black beast collecting dust in the garage, to me the car looks better in "stealth" mode:cool:

Open to offers on the spoiler though.......you could surf with it or maybe try a bit of hang gliding:rofl:

Phil