What No 08 reg!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say, seems a bit strange, we normally have a thread up with a list of people waiting to collect... Certainly had about 20 odd for the 05 plate when I got my old Fabia. :)

I started a thread asking who was getting a new car on 1st March but had no replies:(

Anyway, got my Octy vRS TFSI in Black Magic, not that you would guess having a private plate.

Anyway, got my Octy vRS TFSI in Black Magic, not that you would guess having a private plate.

:rolleyes: Very posh. You could get the best of both worlds and fit the private plate when the 58 reg comes out :thumbup: 2 Birds with one stone.

Put a pic up so we can see :)

am planning to order a new 1.9tdi elegance soon. my gf, friends and family are pretty sick of me going through Whatcar?, skoda brochures and the internet, umming and areing about whther i should get one. plus i dreamt last night that i had one...

Going to place an order some time this week or the weekend. Just need to make my mind up. So my options, I am opting out of a company car and getting the money :). so what should i get, elegance with multifunction steering wheel, xenon and esp or VRS with xenon, maxidot, along with the freebies??? hummmmmmmmmmm oh yea its got to be diesel..

You and I both know someone that will have one of those shortly!

Yes :(

Although I've just put my name on the list for a new Scirocco... :eek:

I picke dup a new 08 plate Fiat Grande Punto on Saturday morning for SWMBO, but I guess that doesn't count!

This last week (so it will be an 08 plate) I have ordered an Octivia 2.0L TDI PD Laurin & Klement, storm blue metallic, alcantara interior, plus columbus sat nav

...as this octy is a lease, the leasing company have not yet provided me with a delivery date. Needless to say I will be chasing them up this week and booking in my post delivery OEM Blutooth install as soon as poss!

already handed over a few 08 plates since saturday, but most of the cars going out this month arent here yet. people held off ordering this year i think. got quite a few going into april now too!

but according to my friend here theres not as many orders as last year yet