Luke Leary R.I.P

j.braderz

RIP Luke.

Met you in person a few times and you were a decent guy.

Shook things up round here a few times though.

You'll be missed.

My thoughts are with your family and friends.

So did mine......Nothing on Highways about road closures as this supposedly happened at 6PM.

Don't see why it was deleted as i am only posting facts.

Moved to roadside.

Out of respect lets keep this thread simple, by this I mean no discussing previous threads etc

RIP, thoughts go out to family and friends

As per David 8's post I think its along the lines of this is a open publicly accessible forum and any posts in the event of confirmation might lead to unnecessary upset for his family or friends if they want to seek comfort in following his online life. Never easy for such people when picking up the pieces. Small things can cause massive upset.

• Like 2

As per David 8's post I think its along the lines of this is a open publicly accessible forum and any posts in the event of confirmation might lead to unnecessary upset for his family or friends if they want to seek comfort in following his online life. Never easy for such people when picking up the pieces. Small things can cause massive upset.

Cheers, as above I'm going to remove anything other than respects paid until we know for sure what is going on

• Like 1

Cheers, as above I'm going to remove anything other than respects paid until we know for sure what is going on

http://www.itv.com/n...-travel-latest/

' about 2 hours ago

TRAVEL - ROADS: KENT - High Halstow - A228 ACCIDENT CLEARED

The A228 Ratcliffe Highway has been re-opened in both directions, traffic is easing. A serious accident between The Street and Christmas Lane has been cleared.'

This is Tragic.

I met him twice at Briskoda meets, he was polite and a real joy to talk with. He was extremely passionate about his Fabia

He was a real entertainer on Facebook, his updates regularly got me (and many other no doubt) in Stitches.

RIP Luke

He was riding his gsxr750 and looked behind him and swerved into a curb and hit two lamp posts. The marks on the floor are about 100yds long (he was going some)

I believe this all happened at around 3pm.

Thanks for all the messages guys, having lost my best friend is the worst news ive ever had.

Thoughts with you and his family and friends mate. Can't imagine how surreal it must feel.