Here is an software engineer. Skodas are, according to a research I've read somewhere, popular among people in the information technology industries apparently. Much bang for the buck and used to mysterious failures maybe? :giggle:

/Superbjoser

• Like 1

Hi another eng here ! Just finished a 13 hr day with a 3 hr drive home. Have had bmw , 3 audi's nothing has the comfort , quality, and general nice place to be as the superb . Also tonight was my first night that I tested auto cornering lights , really impressed . Only fault I can find is road feedback off Dunlop sport tyres..

Trained and qualified as an Engineer (including a time getting my hands dirty), but moved to the 'dark side' of Sales 20+ years ago. Just moved to a Superb, this being our fifth Skoda, 2 Roomsters (still got one), Yeti and Octavia before this. Really, really enjoying the Superb, did look at number of other options, but nothing came close to the overal package that the Superb offers.

Our local council.

The Mayor of Harrogate has one, and it has his official flag on it! It is often parked outside the council offices, ready to take him on his official duties. His driver loves it too.

Not an engineer - tall, an IT Consultant, travels 20K + miles a year, finds the Superb fits the bill perfectly and as I have posted a few times before loves his V6 DSG equipped version.

I have actually found this histarically funny Guys+Girls (being PC now...)...the engineering stuff is brillant.....!!!!

I feel i need to elaborate...as i could be a Principal engineer that turns the phones off at night.

I write documentation on how to commission and intergrate Multi Radio BTS (2G/3G) and perform commissioning and integration tasks on RNCs for MBNL. (T-Mobile and 3 RAN Network)....

My wife tells everyone i have something to do with Mobile phones....so everyone assumes i repair them!!!

My company offered me a Fupping Nissan Qashqai as a company car!!!!!

.....I took the money!!!!!!

Edited by nczernus

Engineer titles are ten a penny these days. Used to work in a company that had ' sales engineers', aka salesmen. Think it was done to justify their salary level.

My uncle used to work for Laing and always complained about 'mechanics' who were actually fitters.

Anyway, not a true engineer here.

I am quite Genuine.

Having built the "3 UK" Network, pricniple 3G BTS support engineer for two major network operators, trained field engineers and FO staff etc....etc....

My penny is worth at least two!!!!

Wife says i am the most boring Bar"£$ed she has ever known.....

Cant think why.......

You know what we should do Briskodaions, we should come up with a new "Engineering" slogan for the Superb.....something to reflect on its pull of its 1 and two penny engineers!!!!

;O)

Air Traffic Controller.

Bought a new 2011 170bhp 4x4 estate (which the ex kept when we broke up a few months back), and I'm now contemplating buying another new one (same spec).

Quality for the price is unbeatable, even if I'd rather have something else than the rater flimsy Columbus-system. Also the interior is falling behind the competitors, but still; the price/quality-ratio is very, very good :)

Edited by thnp

Interesting, I also played A key part in he 3uk network design, I worked core networks doing the security architecture.

I was there when it was a blank piece of paper and left in 2005.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2