What tyres did you car come with

As the thread title suggests, what tyres did your octavia come with? If possible, the rims (model type) and size (height and width) along with the brand and model of tyre.

In Oz it seems to be a wide range of tyres.........I always thought octavias came with continentals....but we seem to have 3-4 different types on the same model cars. Interesting to know what you guys get compared to us.

VRS TDi registered May 2014:

Bridgestone Potenza S001 225/40/R18. Alloys are anthracite geminis.

Mid March arrived Elegance Combi (2.0 CR-TDI with DSG) with 17" Denoms and Pirelli P7 Cinturato with W index :)

I was a Conti fan but I'm really happy with theese tyres.

Its interesting the large/wide assortment of tyres that people seem to get. It's not even like they are keeping certain rims/sizes common. It's like a case of "whatever was on special build week"

Very interesting. Wondering what my 18" Alaris rims (in an Oz build) will come with.....

EDIT: All replies welcome! Thanks to those that have replied :)

Edited by GTR27

Picked vrs octy tdi up July 1st came with Bridgestone s001's, 225 40 18 on the Gemini anthracite alloys

My Vrs tdi came with conti sport contact 2

I was at the dealers today and there was a vrs tdi there awaiting pdi and that had potenza's on.

Late May 2014 build (MY2015) 225/40 R18 Bridgestone Potenza S001's on 7.5Jx18 ET51 Anthracite Gemini's.

Snap.......same on my Vrs Tsi ...... mine was built mid-June