Everything posted by TheWanderer
-
Laura's voice getting deeper overnight
-
Popping then sos down. Any fix?
I'm afraid I don't know where that leaves you in regard to component replacement or firmware updates, I suspect that they may be chargeable items at a dealer, you could possibly try an independent skoda garage to see if they would be able to do it for you at a reasonable price
-
Popping then sos down. Any fix?
Try reading infotainment system restarting thread. You may need to do a couple of firmware updates and/or get your dealer to do a hardware replacement as well as the firmware update.
-
Pop pop,SOS
See if you have firmware 1941 onboard, if not get that update too. NB: If you're on a very early firmware & hardware setup you may need to have those done.
-
Infotainment System Restarting endlessly
Not heard of it. TBQH I'm very wary of software updates from them as they have caused so much angst, stress & problems with owners vehicles including my own. Luckily after the last very OTA updates I've had no issue, however from reading this thread I know that some posters on here have.
-
What do I have to finger to turn on Laura?
This is wrong on so many levels... 🤭
-
Telephone - Sorry this function is currently unavailable. Please wait...
I hate predictive text, I had iBone in the dictionary for a laugh and it picks it.
-
Telephone - Sorry this function is currently unavailable. Please wait...
Anyone else who has Apple/ioS OS have any ideas?
-
Telephone - Sorry this function is currently unavailable. Please wait...
Unpair and re-pair? I'm struggling as it's an Ibone and I'm an Android user, it might be you need an app or OS upgrade or try connecting via a USB connection first
-
Telephone - Sorry this function is currently unavailable. Please wait...
Have you got a VPN installed on your phone? I have and it stops certain functionality if it's switched on, so I have to switch off the VPN first.
-
Infotainment System Restarting endlessly
If you're careful and follow the instructions to the letter then you'll be fine.
-
Infotainment System Restarting endlessly
The Briskoda bleep machine has melted and swearbox is overflowing and everyone can have a drink 😆 I know the feeling though, having the system working perfectly, only for some muppet to issue a flawed download which sends systems into meltdown. I'm lucky in that I've had 🤞no further problems.
-
Octavia Hatch SE L waiting time
Things should have improved for ICE cars, don't know about hybrid cars though.
-
OTA update cannot finish installation
Take it to a dealer tell them that it's started a download and frozen. They should be able to fix it.
-
Infotainment System Restarting endlessly
No, no problems here, the only thing I can suggest is do a factory reset on it and re-pair the keys and enter your details etc again and see what happens.
-
Sound deadening project
Had an interesting result got the bonnet liner arrive in a bag and found two inside so if anyone wants the other one for £25. It has the clips included. Collection from GU5 only as it's too big to send via mail or courier.
-
Infotainment System Restarting endlessly
Oui, vous pouvez. Suivez exactement le guide que j'ai fait à la page 26 de ce fil (Traduction via Google)
-
vRS Engine Cover Recall
You can buy them but they're around about £160! But TBQH I don't see why I or anyone else for a matter of fact should have to pay for something that should have come with the car in the first place. I will wait and see what happens if I ask again in a month or so's time.
-
vRS Engine Cover Recall
I asked about the engine cover recall and when would I be getting one for my car which came without one at the dealer today and they are aware of the campaign, but no covers are in stock as yet. Not too bothered at the moment, but I'll ask again in a month or so's time when the cooler weather comes in as I'd like some protection on the engine, already got the bonnet noise mat coming in tomorrow hopefully.
-
Sound deadening project
It's not a scam AliExpress is a marketplace along the lines of TEMU. I use both of them on a fairly regular basis.
-
Sound deadening project
Hopefully that will come with the clips too. So I'll pop down and order that so I can fit it when the weather decides to behave itself.
-
Sound deadening project
That's the thing, shame it can stay there too, the item is about £22. Shipping by FedEx is £60. I suspect that a dealer would be able to get for about £35-40
-
Sound deadening project
Hi Can you still get the sound deadener for the underside of the bonnet of the car, if so does anyone have the part No for it please. I'd like to fit one for winter time
-
Constant infotainment reboots with 1941 firmware
I'd take it to the dealer and see if they can "re-flash" it and do the server connections.
-
Software latest versions
It might have to have a module replaced before it can have the update to 1941.