Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. THis is just indication, you need to connect diagnostics tool (VCDS, VCP< OBD Eleven, ODIS, VC Tool) and read error codes
  2. I am pretty sure you have: Google for MIB STD2 Toolbox
  3. @dhandley you already have the latest available firmware installed @Starca pls check your PM
  4. part number and SW version of your current unit?
  5. Well, this is not AMundsen MIB2, this is Columbus MIB1, with DAB, PLs share your VIN on PM so I can check what are your options.
  6. All other pls chekc PMs. No message in PM = I don't have a newer firmware for your unit.
  7. Officially - not. 0480 - new skins, new grid menu with color pictures.
  8. Many tries, so far all failed - at least to my best knowledge.
  9. Unfortunateky there are no newr maps for your system as it ran out of support time 😞
  10. You have Swing. It should be possible to activate Android Auto by your Skoda dealer. I send you link to download MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 on PM.
  11. I'm not pretty sure if your unit supports RVC at all... as you already removed the unit pls disassembly it and post a picture of mainboard, at the rear part
  12. Neither me but I've heard about this problem from several people.
  13. SOrry, the message was to @Chrisc83. For converstion from SOP-2 (02xx) or SOP-3 (03xx) to SOP-4 (04xx) you can contact @Joco776, I don't provide solution to make it (I can do it but I require unjit physically on my bench).
  14. Check your PMs
  15. I don't think the problem is in your infotainment system if the other phones work OK. You cna try to update both infotainment system and phone first - let me know part number and SW version of your infotainment system.
  16. Unfortunately I don't have it 😞
  17. Nope, you have the most recent firmware. ALl others pls check your PMs.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.