Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. Nope, you are running the latest available version.
  2. Unfortunately not, I have no SW for MEN3/MIB3 units
  3. @mstkrsyou have download link on PM
  4. Nope, I have only MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755
  5. Yes, this is possible. Pls share VIN in PM and I will prepare an offer for you.
  6. Pls let me know for VIN and I will check in the catalogue.
  7. @Dangerbanks you have download link on PM
  8. Sent via PM. Guys you need to tag me if you want a link as I don;t have time to follow forum on regular basis... I drop me a PM.
  9. High quality cable between USB port in the car and your iPhone. Siri turned on (it's a must - might require restarting iPhone after turning on).
  10. If it wa activated by factory or Skoda dealer - no
  11. If you manage it then I think yes, it should help
  12. Go to service menu (long press MENU button) then to the list of FEC/SWaP codes, check installed FEC/SWaP codes and list each of them here with its' status. Also pls go to the SETTINGS menu then SYSTEM INFORMATION and list here part number and SW version.
  13. So it looks to me like some problem with start-stop system. It can also be caused by problems with battery, voltage or temperature sensor. Have you made any diagnostics via OBD?
  14. Is the car equipped with Start-Stop system?
  15. You need either Bolero 5Q0035842x / 565035842 or Amundsen (with built-in OEM sat nav) 5Q0035874x / 565035874 (plus SD card with maps and GPS antenna). It's not possible to activate Android Auto officially, new unit must be patched and then personalized to your car's equipment. I can deliver such unit, either Bolero or Amundsen, in Plug&Play version. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
  16. I used Gladen One 165 SQX for Golf 7. They have 2 Ohm impedance, are more powerful (180 W max, 120W RMS) and have great crossover with 3 level tweeter adjustment.
  17. I sent you link to download SW on PM
  18. Thx for your information, another satisfied customer

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.