Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. link to MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 sent in PM
  2. All check your PMs. For the future pls make sure to use @ when you want to ping anyone - @pab567 will work but if you miss @ then I don't get notification and unfortunately due to family and health issues I am not able to read all the threads.
  3. This is NOT EU unit - this is US unit. It will NOT work with EU firmware unless it is reworked...
  4. 5708? I have NEVER heard about such firmware, could you pls post the picture of label from upper case? 6270 neither 6276 will work in your unit for sure, don't even try
  5. Should be possible. You will need new plastic trim with both AUX and USB to replace the current one with USB only, AUX port number 5Q0035724, harness to connect it to infotainment unit, and finally some OBD diagnostics tool to have it enabled in infotainment unit.
  6. Same way as to any other unit... assuming it supports RVC - open it and check if there is a video chip onboard.
  7. I understand that pushing on/off button does not poer the unit up?
  8. @georgebx not possible with your unit, you have to replace infotainment reader with 5Q0035842x (x - A, B or C) or 565035843 or, if you also want to have OEM sat nav, 5Q0035874x (x - A, B or C) or 565035874. Replacement unit must be patched to disable component protection and enable all new features.
  9. You need service tools (e.g. SetConfig) and EU radio board (US radio board is not compatible with EU firmware).
  10. This is the only possibility I know... Unfortunately I don't have firmware for US version...
  11. If still in the same car then no code should be required - unless CAN module inside Columbus is broken as then there is no communication with the car over CAN so Columbus cannot read data from the insruments cluser. In such case it may also discharge battery.
  12. Sorry guys, I have not realized this is thread, not PM. Looks like broken maniboard.
  13. Po polsku nie mówisz? Bo w profilu masz, że jesteś z naszego pięknego kraju... Nie, uszkodzona jest płyta główna.
  14. This is non-EU version (probably US), has it been reworked into EU version? Because EU soft will NOT work in non-EU unit unless it has been reworked...
  15. Niestety, to usterka sprzętowa, a schematów brak...
  16. All I have is MEN2_EU_SKGPx_P0080L_8755 firmware, I sent you link in PM
  17. Yes, this are probably dry joints on PowerPic chip. Torx T8 (upper case) and Torx T10 (for removing front panel).
  18. No idea, I'm in Poland...
  19. Hm, I would start with software reflash but in such case it can be done only in emergency update mode which requires UART and PC. Unit mut be rather on bench than in the car as it must be open.
  20. I'm sorry but what is th emessage you see?
  21. Your unit (5Q0035819B) does not support SmartLink (even if it is visible in menu), you must have infotainment reader replaced, e.g. with 5Q0035840B. New unit must be patched to enable all the options and disable CP i HMI. Pls contact me in PM if you are interested.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.