Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
You have link to download firmware on your PM. Both ACC and PM require swap codes - ACC in gateway, PM in infotainment. None can be done by SKODA dealer - 5F must be hacked, for ACC you must get a code that will have it enabled and unfortunately I don;t know anyone who can currently have it generated.
-
MK3 Octavia Scout (FL) - Amunsden to Columbus Upgrade
1m long waterproof cables that goed from bumper to the trunk - 000098712A.
-
MK3 Octavia Scout (FL) - Amunsden to Columbus Upgrade
No, this is double Fakra purple connector
-
MK3 Octavia Scout (FL) - Amunsden to Columbus Upgrade
To have SIM working you need to add 2 LTE antennas that are factory installed inside rear bumper - 5E0035497 (left) and 5E0035497B (right). Then you need 1m long waterproof cables hat goe from bumper to the trunk and then regular coaxial cables to connect to infotainment unit. I don't remember part numbers now for the waterproof cables but can check it later. Alternatively ypu can get aftermarket antenna from aliexpress which is very cost-effective.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Language list remains the same, no new features are available.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All others pls check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
No, this is the most recent software I know.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately I don't have any formware for your Swing :(
-
Finding a car part (number or actual thing) - replacement wing mirror
-
Finding a car part (number or actual thing) - replacement wing mirror
VIN of your car?
-
Infotainment retrofitting
Yes, you can get the cheapest version and have it upgraded to the most recent version.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
No... 0411 is the lates one. All others pls check your PMs.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Firmware you have is the most recent I know :( so if you have any issues I recommend to raise complaint (as I expect your car is still under warranty). But first try another cable between USB port and your phone.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately I don't have firmware update for your unit - although I have seen units with newer version (0363).
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
If your unit was factory installed then it should not have happened. Or is it retrofitted hacked unit?
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately there is no newer version for your unit :(
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Upgrading to a DAB head unit..
And what is the unit you have now?
-
Keyfob Battery Problems
Προτείνω επίσης να γράφετε στο Klingon, ο καθένας σίγουρα θα καταλάβει Translation below:
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Check your PM
-
MIB2 STD ZR + hacking
Bolero MIB2. Can be done but NOT remotely. Contact me on PM if you are interested.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
@d_olalla detailed list of changes (so called change log) is not available, no new features, just bugfixes - check your PM.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Unfortunately it will not - your unit does NOT support SmartLink, although this is included in the menu items. None SW update will have it sorted. The only solution is to replace unit mounted behind glove box - if you are interested pls contact me on PM.
-
MIB2 STD ZR + hacking
This is NOT SW version... software version is like 0253... or train like MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T... and model number like 5Q0035819A...