Everything posted by pab567
-
No Bluetooth in my lk
Coul dypou pls be more specific? Wha exacly is the unit model number, software and problem.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I wrote directly under your post: Unfortunately I don;t have any frimware for your unit. I thought this is clear...
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I already wrote yoi that what you have (0478) is the latest firmware I know... is there anythinhg unclear in my message?
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Don't use pendrive - use SD card. @RenzO this time father christmas doesn't have any update for you :( @ramhou you are still shouting... can;t you use regular font size? Additionally the model number you gave is wrong, I gues it is 3Q0035846A. Unfortunately I don;t have an update for you either :(
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Unfortunately I don;t have any frimware for your unit Model number and SW version of your current unit pls.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
First of all - don't shout. Then send model number of your unit - I expect this is VW Delphi MIB2 but need to be sure. All others check your PMs - if you don't have a link it means there is no update or at least I don;t have any newer firmware.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
0478 is the latest I know for 565035874 :( @col_s1 this is Amundsen MIB2 MY16. I sent you link to latest SW (MST2_EU_SK_ZR_P0253T) on PM. Yes, it's possible to activate CarPlay, you either have to contact your local Skoda dealer or unit must be hacked.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Amundsen MIB2, MY 18 (some people call it MIB2.5), without DAB. Check PM
-
Problem with SoundSystem.
I did... pls describe...
-
Problem with SoundSystem.
Watching your video I don't get what is the problem :(
-
What models fits this touchscreen?
Confirmed - factory fitted with Amundsen 5Q0035864C / 5Q0035874C, works as well with older Amundsen MIB2 units, Columbus MIB2 (3V00350xx) and MIB2 Bolero (just NAV button has no function in this case).
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Previous screen pls.
-
Bolero to Amundsen or Columbus
@Chaindrive pls let us know model number and SW version of unit you currently have - you can check it in menu SETUP then SYSTEM INFORMATION. Columbus is a solution for playing not only CDs but also DVDs and video files from pendrives and SD cards. It might be a bit expensive, especially if you want MIB2.5 as it requires 9.2" screen model number 5E091960D. However, if playing movies is not required, there is a cheaper solution to play CDs - I can rework SEAT unit to SKODA. They have CD drives. Contact me on PM if you are interested.
-
"hacked" MIB2 unit with wrong part number/firmware?
Part number is stored in EEPROM, SW upgrade will NOT solve this problem. You can use label file for MIb2.5, rename it and then store in folder C:\Ross-Tech\VCDS\Labels\User see VCDS manual
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@skodacars 0478 is the latest SW for your unit. All others pls check your PMs.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
@sree_hari82 no, at least I don;t have any newer version
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
I believe "almost" is a very good word.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
@Elona to have SmartLink you need to exchange the unit and have it reworked, pls contact me on PM if you are interested @kris_s unfortunately I don;t have any SW for your unit All other pls check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 with CD, subwoofer control and 5 points equalizer
Let me introduce to you my latest project. It's Amundsen MIB2 made from SEAT NAVI SYSTEM unit. Thanks to it: - it has CD drive so you can play music from CDs - it supports 6 channels (4 doors, subwoofer, central speaker) driven directly from the unit (without any external amplifier), in SEAT it's called SEAT SOUND SYSTEM - it supports 5 points equalizer (125 Hz, 250 Hz, 1 kHz, 5 kHz, 10 kHz), although it doesn't look perfect as it is a mix of SEAT and SKODA skins but it works perfectly Original unit model number is 5F0035858C so it has DAB but does not have MOST => no support for Active Info Display (Virtual Cockpit), however it can also be made based on units equipped with MOST (e.g. 5F0035877). It has been flashed with Skoda SW 0478. So if anyone's interested in relatively cheap unit that supports AID (VC), has built-in CD drive and can drive subwoofer and central speaker please contact me on PM Some pictures:
-
Bolero update question
from 0363 to 0367 is a regular update you can do by yourself
-
Bolero update question
Official update from 03xx to 04xx is not possible. To have it done, unit must be hacked and metainfo2.txt must be modified. If you don't have knowledge for having it done I do not recommend to try as you might have the unit bricked.
-
Radio Sat Nav Parasitic drain problem
It's a pity picture cannot be viewed withput logging :(
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Why don't you people use search? https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/470449-i-need-bolero-update/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-5392062