Skip to content

ords

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ords

  1. I'd first suggest you unlock the car with the fob and then press the central locking button in the car and see if that unlocks the boot. If it does I have a further suggestion. The button is in the row of buttons by the gear lever
  2. Which central locking button are you talking about. The one on the fob or the one in the car?
  3. Am I right in saying that if the car unlocks and the alarm doesn't go off, the programming is correct?
  4. I know that. I'm talking about the multifunction display between the rev counter and speedometer where you can bring up oil temp, fuel consumption etc. You can bring up the speed as well.
  5. I'll ask the same question I asked in an earlier post. Does the digital readout show the correct speed? If not, could be a sensor problem.
  6. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Td73_uUUqscV3nRm5br_o89PmBU&msa=0&ll=21.259901462991696%2C83.39240985000002&z=3
  7. No whine from mine.
  8. You need to get any fault codes read.,
  9. I think @J.R. means physically unbolt the wipers and take them off the spindles and re-adjust the position.
  10. Try a re-calibration first. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRa6c9UfyEs
  11. I also do not hear any pump noise when unlocking.
  12. Which engine do you have?
  13. I can't. I just thought that as the date doesn't make any sense are the fault codes correct?
  14. Does the digital display read correctly?
  15. Looks like fuse 47 for the wiper. https://fuse-box.info/skoda/skoda-octavia-mk3-5e-2013-2016-fuse-box-diagram
  16. Can you hear the washer pump running?
  17. I replaced mine at 8 yrs old. Mine has been faultless. Pretty bulletproof engine in my experience.
  18. Mine, obviously not the fastest on acceleration, sits at 70mph effortlessly with 2 ppl in it and no load.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.