Everything posted by ords
-
Battery problem again
Try and book it into an auto electrical shop. I'd have more confidence in them than a dealer.
-
Secondary battery locations
Do a scan for error codes.
-
Battery problem again
If the system thinks it's got a 69Ah battery, then it's possible your 75Ah would never be charged enough.
-
Battery problem again
I'd check it after a day or so that it's still showing the correct details.
-
Battery problem again
I know when it's doing a regen because the idling speed is at 1000 rpm. Just a quirk of the system.
-
Battery problem again
It's a strange system. The other day, I used my car after standing for a couple of weeks and s/s worked at the first stop I made. A few hours into the journey s/s stopped working. No heavy demand on the electrics or the a/c. After awhile it worked again.
-
Battery problem again
I think you mean "wouldn't allow"?
-
Skoda Superb Sportline 2.0 TDI 2018 New owner questions
Bye, bye👋
-
Battery problem again
Since unplugging the camera does the battery go flat overnight?
-
Error Workshop
- Octavia MK3 - very little airflow from vents
Try this first.- 2014 VRS petrol turbo change.
Petrol or diesel?- Air vent noise an issue when driving?
Does it do it when the vent is closed? Which one is it? Can you post a clip of the sound? My vents don't make any abnormal noise.- 12v fuse position
This thread would suggest the fuse can't be moved.- What type of fuses Octavia Mk3 2018
https://fuse-box.info/skoda/skoda-octavia-mk3-5e-2013-2016-fuse-box-diagram- Dreaded water pump , thermostat housing leak. Goodwill refused at the main dealer. Should I go to Skoda UK?
I'll amend that "as used to be recommended". Should still have been done going by guidelines in place at that time.- Dreaded water pump , thermostat housing leak. Goodwill refused at the main dealer. Should I go to Skoda UK?
Was the timing belt replaced when it got to 5 years old as recommended by Skoda UK? A new pump should have been fitted then. If you can prove it was, then there is a better chance of a goodwill gesture.- I’ve got a few questions…..
- A Dingling Cable, What is it and where it is supposed to go???HELP!
- Amundsen, lost postcode option for nav search.
Which unit do you have?- Unknown substance in engine bay?
I'm surprised the garages haven't picked it up.- Replacing rear discs and pads.
My rear pads & discs are original from 2013 and on 62K. Front pads only replaced at 45K.- Steering wheel covering view of the top of the tachometer & speedometer
Not as issue for me on this car or any other car I've driven.- Warning lights after puncture repair
Could have disturbed a wire going to the ABS sensor on the wheel they changed, altho the ABS light should have come on.- COOLANT TANK
I'd forgotten that - Octavia MK3 - very little airflow from vents
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.