Skip to content

ords

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ords

  1. There are quite a few threads on the Haldex with different problems. Until you get yours connected you won't know what if any faults there maybe.
  2. Can you get it scanned for fault codes?
  3. I'm sure you would have got a low level warning light.
  4. Do you have normal hot air or just lukewarm?
  5. Could be dirty contacts. Maybe worth taking the stalk off and checking.
  6. Have they scanned for fault codes to see why the engine check light is coming on? Is this light also called an EML?
  7. For me with a DSG, eco & D have the same shifting characteristics but in sports mode it holds onto the gears far too long for my liking
  8. Can you get it scanned for codes?
  9. Interesting to know.
  10. No it's not and as far as I know there is no option to turn the clock display on or off.
  11. Exactly what I've done. In eco coasting mode you are using fuel as it basically shifts into neutral but the engine is still running at idle speed. In D you get the benefit of engine braking and no fuel is being used.
  12. Read this thread. Towards the end there is a work around which give you a map update to I think 2023. I did this with mine. The files were just a bit too big for my card, so I just deleted some of the countries I knew I would not need.
  13. Read this thread. Towards the end there is a work around which give you a map update to I think 2023. I did this with mine.
  14. I didn't notice any difference with the update. Bit of an anti climax.
  15. Read this thread. Towards the end there is a work around which give you a map update to I think 2023. I did this with mine.
  16. Official updates discontinued. Read through this thread for a work around. I did it successfully.
  17. Which system do you have?
  18. Nothing to do with the cam belt. OP said it was replaced according to schedule. The question should be, when was the alternator belt inspected or replaced?
  19. You're talking about the alternator belt?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.