Skip to content

ords

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ords

  1. People have also posted on this forum that leaving things plugged into the OBD can bring up all manner of fault codes and strange behaviours.
  2. Try asking the previous owner about it.
  3. Do you need to replace it? Is it working, any overheating issues? If the engine warms up as expected, why replace the thermostat?
  4. Does it do it in all the drive modes?
  5. Vague answer. We need mileage each day, city driving, motorway. what?
  6. Which system do you have?
  7. Does it make any difference which driving mode you're in?
  8. Can you get it scanned for fault codes?
  9. No. Mine's never been recharged since I got it at 6 months old.
  10. Going by your profile, you're in the wrong forum.
  11. Google images of the kit, it may help you. You MUST have the locking wheel nut adaptor.
  12. As it's tied in with the electrics, I'd get the battery & alternator checked.
  13. We need to know which system you have
  14. Looking at the video, after starting there is warning light on and a message on the MFD
  15. Coding is recommended, so why didn't they code it?
  16. What exactly is the warning you are getting? Pic if possible.
  17. The OP has now said it doesn't literally go into sports mode. I was just going by what he originally posted.
  18. I don't know what engine you have, but my 1.6 does not change modes. I would not consider that to be normal and I've not seen any other posts about this.
  19. Are you running it in sports mode? Your box is different from mine, but mine only holds the gears if in sports mode. In D or ECO it's very quick to change up.
  20. I used to use eco mode, but now use normal, get the slight benefit of engine braking. Do not shift to neutral as s/s is always used.
  21. If you're careful you can pull out the handle to clear the speaker.
  22. vrs TDI is mentioned in the thread title

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.