Everything posted by ords
-
Squeaking noise taking off in 1.6 dsg
Yes, I should have said flick it down again instead of up.
-
DQ200 clutch disengage when pressing brake.
Finally got a chance to do what you asked. Drove down a steep hill, stopped with full pressure on the brake pedal, stop/start did not work. Into reverse, foot off the brake, after a couple of seconds car reverses on idling speed. I then accelerated a few yards and stopped with full brake pressure, s/s did not work. Did the same thing again, but this time as soon as I selected reverse I went from brake to accelerator and car moved backwards straight away. Again after stopping s/s did not work. On a level road, driving forwards and stopping s/s worked. Reversing and stopping s/s did not work. Hope this is some help to you.
-
Squeaking noise taking off in 1.6 dsg
With the selector in D, flicking the selector down will put it into sports mode, flicking it back up will put it back into whatever mode had been selected. For manual shifting, in the D position, move the selector to the left and then flick the selector down to downshift or up to upshift. The middle display on the instrument panel will tell you which gear you're in. Move the selector to the right to go back to auto mode.
-
Squeaking noise taking off in 1.6 dsg
-
Squeaking noise taking off in 1.6 dsg
Does it do it in all modes?
-
Fuel pump issues
4th comment says there is no relay.
-
Pleasantly surprised.
I did. The ironic thing is, because I needed to use the car the following day, if it didn't start, I wouldn't have time to get the battery changed, so in anticipation I bought booster jump battery😩. I guess that will get used someday.
-
Skoda Octavia stop start not working and high battery charging
Sorry, I can't help you there, but I'm sure someone will be able to
-
Pleasantly surprised.
No. What I mean is, whether the dealer changed it from the original battery fitted from the factory.
-
DQ200 clutch disengage when pressing brake.
Mine has hillhold, nothing in menu options to turn it off. But why would you? It's a useful function especially with an auto and using s/s
-
Pleasantly surprised.
As I said in an earlier post, car was bought at 6 months old as an ex demo, so don't know if the battery is original.
-
DQ200 clutch disengage when pressing brake.
TBH I can't tell you. It's been so long since I've done an uphill parking manoeuvre. If I remember I'll try and do one and let you know
-
Pleasantly surprised.
- Skoda Octavia stop start not working and high battery charging
It's likely mine is as well. As I bought it as an ex-demo at 6 months I can't be sure.- daytime running light power reduction (DRL)
Ok, I thought he misunderstood my question.- DQ200 clutch disengage when pressing brake.
Ok, I thought they all had s/s. i guess that would add to your problem . I don't have the problem of the clutch disengaging. I use s/s all the time. I do agree it's sometimes difficult to control the speed when reversing uphill into a parking space. I resort to a two pedal operation in that situation.- Pleasantly surprised.
Started the car today after 3.5 months. Original battery made in Jan 2013. Really unexpected, hence my vocal "oh no" VID20250224141307 (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).mp4- daytime running light power reduction (DRL)
No, that wasn't my question. OP wants to reduce the brightness, Is there a minimum brightness by law?- daytime running light power reduction (DRL)
Is there a minimum brightness by law?- DQ200 clutch disengage when pressing brake.
You have stop/start turned off?- Help needed with updating the Sat-Nav maps on Columbus system
Are using a Mac or PC? A Mac can add other files which have to removed according to some posters on this topic.- Skoda Octavia stop start not working and high battery charging
That's interesting to know. Mine was bought as an ex demo at 6 months old from a Skoda dealer and came with a Varta battery which is still fitted. Would it have been changed within the 1st 6 months?- Skoda Octavia stop start not working and high battery charging
Has s/s ever worked since you bought the car?- Skoda Octavia stop start not working and high battery charging
When the battery is disconnected, what's the voltage then?- Fuses behind glove box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIMi9isDrX0 - Skoda Octavia stop start not working and high battery charging
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.