Skip to content

RADIOTWO

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RADIOTWO

  1. I had exactly the same problem on the same year as yours and was done under warranty
  2. How long have you been driving for ? and where is the temp gauge ?
  3. I second what Ootohere says about titles, it is very confusing
  4. Check the drain hoses they are poss blocked
  5. With out looking at the size of the pipe I would think its just standard washer pipe, and if so go to your local car spares place and should find they sell "T" pieces, are alternative look on ebay and you should find there
  6. What has 2.0lt DSG and 70K got to do with no Warranty ? I always thought Skoda was a three year unlimited warranty
  7. Have a word with RS Connect Group (01675 624000) who are a UK based company that fitted my Front and rear camera, I cannot give prices as was included in the purchase price of the camera, but what I will say is they did a good job fitting it
  8. What has got to do with the Virtual Pedal !
  9. The previous owner must have left it off the order, although I have the wires in the boot
  10. So are you saying its a option ?
  11. Precisely, thats not what it shows, it shows a picture of a car and inner and outer setting but nothing like the activating and deactivating you show above
  12. The problem is it does not show like that on the Mk4
  13. Can you give me a link to the settings as I have not found any thing that gives the option to switch on ?
  14. Is it not for the tailgate opening by means of the foot swipe !
  15. Please read the previous post as he told you how to do it, and when you take a photo make sure you take the whole dash, not half covered with the wheel
  16. Plugging in the OBD is the only way to read the codes
  17. But our current car is a 2021
  18. I am a bit confused with this matter, I have seen the coments "you have to do more milage" I (we) have had Diesels for most of my driving life and admitting only the last two were Euro6 but my wife who drives it on a daily basis only does seven miles to and seven back, and we do a couple of miles to go into the local town, and have never had a problem with "Regen" or Derv in the oil, only thing that would point me in the direction of regen is the Fan runs sometimes when we stop but that's all.
  19. What has too much oil got to do with doing longer journeys ! and how has the oil got to the stage of needing some removed ? When was it last serviced and I would get hold of the garage and ask why did they put too much oil in
  20. "tailgate button" you say it should work with the existing one ? i assume you mean the one in the centre ? No you need one one in the tailgate to close it. Also it will need coding (I guess)
  21. The power is going off after a certain time, and no its not the voltage as its hard wired to the fuse I will check to see if any of them go off after a certain time
  22. 2021 VRS 2.0 TDI I have had a Dash cam fitted and they have wired to a fuse so it goes off when the Ign is off, (not on constantly) which is what I wanted but I have found if I stop the engine and leave the Ign on the cam shuts off after a few mins. Is the a location (fuse) that stays live while the IGN is on ?
  23. I assume by normal tyres you mean NOT low profile ! if so you would have to get smaller wheels so it can account for a different rolling circumference, as if you did not change the the wheel size the car would not be doing the speed your Speedo was showing. Use this site so you can see the sizes: https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=245&aspect=65&diameter=17&wheelwidth=7.5&offset=50&width2=265&aspect2=65&wheel_size=17&wheel_width=7.5&offset2=50
  24. 2021 VRS 2.0 TDI I have had a Dash cam fitted and they have wired to a fuse so it goes off when the Ign is off, (not on constantly) which is what I wanted but I have found if I stop the engine and leave the Ign on the cam shuts off after a few mins. Is the a location (fuse) that stays live while the IGN is on ? Thanks
  25. I am not sure what you mean "like changing the view" but yes it has the washer

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.