big mouth grill. what you think

Well Vrs bumper is fitted, slight repairs need to be done, the only prob is there is no ' flush ' fit but still looks ok.

Secondly it didnt come with the fog light inserts, si i'm running with no front fogs. but its a step forward

Well Vrs bumper is fitted, slight repairs need to be done, the only prob is there is no ' flush ' fit but still looks ok.

Secondly it didnt come with the fog light inserts, si i'm running with no front fogs. but its a step forward

Post some pics up Andy, will see what we can come up with :)

That's a good start man - Well done. Post up some pictures and we will see what we can do.

So far I can only find this -

Genuine VW Fog light for Lupo & Fabia VRS 6H0 941 700A on eBay, also Fog Spot Lights, Lights Lighting Accessories, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 03-Sep-08 22:26:51 BST)

I have read this post over the last few days and have to say I do feel a little sorry for Andy. He is a young chap and although I don’t know of his financial circumstances, I am guessing he did the mod to save a little bit of cash. It must be difficult for a young guy like Andy seeing all the ppl on here going on about their super ‘mods’ which then gets lots of peer congratulations and just simply wanting to be part of it. To my eyes Andy’s mod doesn’t really suit the car, but come on guys, why not encourage the lad for having the guts to give it a go. He does seem like a real Skoda fan and you can either mock him or help him, I know which is the better option for fellow Skoda fans.

• Like 1

I have to admit I can see where our lady is coming from. While I wouldnt do the original mod that andy did to my car I have to admire what he's done in terms of originality and I don't think he was too far off creating something original as well as good looking. As with all Forum's like these its very easy to mock people who try something different. And as someone who is trying to modify his fabia on a budget (not even a VRs as i can't afford that!) I know it can be frustrating when you cant afford the nice shiney expensive mods that get the attention.

Now the $64,000,000 question!

What are you gonna do with the old one? If i had a Fabia I would snap it up but somehow don't think it would look right on my Octy :D

Here is my suggestion:

Sell it on E-Bay

Then suggest the buyer joins Briskoda

When they post "Just bought this wide mouth grill on E-bay, what do you think..." the fun can start all over again

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Suggestion: Next time, instead of trying out an idea by cutting things off, try glueing things on.

That's how I tried to create the idea of a "big mouth grill".

SFG+AE-1-20.jpg

No comment, but I think the thread will come back alive :eek:

Do i see a Belgian plate :eek:

Il be gentle then not my taste

Apparently, since I thought it was a Belgian plate too, and my first reaction was that that Furbie is trying to look like one of those Chinese Chaika knock-offs!! ;)

Suggestion: Next time, instead of trying out an idea by cutting things off, try glueing things on.

That's how I tried to create the idea of a "big mouth grill".

SFG+AE-1-20.jpg

Speechless! Blue Peter badge is already in the post!