25) Mudpuppy - RECEIVED

26) Andyrew - RECEIVED

27) Andyrew - NOT RECEIVED (only joking) :rofl:

28) flands - RECEIVED

29) Hedge - Received

30) Bowders1

31) Mac67

Apologies for lateness..

decided to start cleaning the car, got first stage of polish on it and its started raining! :(

yeah same here gonna try and finish it before it gets dark after work tomorrow now! :(

I'm in the same predicament. I've got to cover about 300 miles between now and arriving at Trax Sun morning. Not sure what to do - probably a jetwash nearby and a few choice products in the boot...

Steve

rains washing mine as i type,as i said a bit earlier,i will be out in milton keynes on saturday night,and whoever wants to can join me foe a pint or two,i don't know yet where i will be(i'm still oop north atm)but heres my phone no,if your bored in the travelodge give me a bell:D

07810 868377,and the oik that answers is called Gary

I'm in the same predicament. I've got to cover about 300 miles between now and arriving at Trax Sun morning. Not sure what to do - probably a jetwash nearby and a few choice products in the boot...

Steve

i've got to travel around 400mile just to get to silverstone but my car takes about 6hrs to clean so if i do it first then it just needs a spray and wipe come sunday :D

rains washing mine as i type,as i said a bit earlier,i will be out in milton keynes on saturday night,and whoever wants to can join me foe a pint or two,i don't know yet where i will be(i'm still oop north atm)but heres my phone no,if your bored in the travelodge give me a bell:D

07810 868377,and the oik that answers is called Gary

i do not have a clue how to get round milton keynes but will give you a shout when i'm in the area.

i don't know either,but i'm with a local,we have a table at tgi fridays booked for 7pm,let me know if you want to add yourself as coming for dinner:thumbup:

jeez! its an 8hr drive (sticking to limits and taking traffic into account) from here i may have to leave earlier :rofl:

or maybe i'll just sink the boot :rolleyes:

Sorry for lateness , just come back from driving holiday in cornwall, that is what I call rain down there..

1) devonutopia - RECEIVED!

2) Wardy - RECEIVED

3) Makefish - RECEIVED

4) Oilburninut -

5) bumble -RECEIVED THANKS JASON

6) sibart -

7) delcac - RECEIVED

8) Chris20vT - RECEIVED

9) Baker21 -

10) mdk1 - Received

11) Chris Ellis -Received

12) smstext - RECEIVED

13) novaneil - RECEIVED

14) Big_Dave - RECEIVED

15) Maffu - RECEIVED

16) Shifty -

17) skudmissile - RECEIVED

18) L-Y-K - JASON HANGING ON TO UNTIL THE DAY

19) KTP - RECEIVED!

20) Beretta -

21) Michael Balai -RECEIVED

22) jaymd - RECEIVED

23) TDi-vrs - RECEIVED

24) DeanVRS - RECEIVED

25) Mudpuppy - RECEIVED

26) Andyrew - RECEIVED

27) Andyrew - NOT RECEIVED (only joking)

28) flands - RECEIVED

29) Hedge - Received

30) Bowders1 - RECEIVED

31) Mac67

I will be driving up from Portsmouth, Hampshire in the Octy, through A34 and M40 and stopping at the Oxford services. So probably meet a few of you there.

Hmm still not sure if I'll come along this year or not. I don't have a ticket yet and would get one on the door if I did, but I'm just feeling lazy.

The only reason I'd go would be to take photos, particularly of the track session (and maybe a few scantily dressed ladies without them noticing :naughty: :P)

But I really can't be bothered driving up there.

Anyone swinging past Reading on the way up by any chance? :o

Sorry for posting this in the wrong thread, earlier. :o Thanks Ian for your PM. Will keep it in mind :thumbup:

I'm not even TOUCHING my car externally until I get to Silverstone. Just no point whatsoever. :P

Ill follow you on that one, unless its super dry on sunday and my car stays clean!:P

how many AAA's did you need! :P

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just realised, having been away from home working like mad that my car insurance expired a couple of weeks ago and I haven't had a renewal :eek:

So definately not driving up to Trax now. :o

I suppose if I could get the car there, I'd be fine because presumably insurance isn't valid on track :P