Got rear ended on the motorway (pic)

If you're claiming for any injuries, did you mention any injuires at the time of the accident to the police? Otherwise an injury accident file may not have been submitted and may have been written off as a knock for knock accident. In which case a file does not have to be submitted! Speak to the officer that attended at the time to see if a file was submitted. If you do end up having an injury then an accident file needs to be submitted as insurance companies will check with the police and if no file submitted then compo 'might' not be paid!

Shame about you & your car. As the bloke is not insured you will not be able to claim for damage on your car unless you are fully comp then your excess will suffer. If you are injured then there is a scheme where you can claim for personal injury as a victim of an uninsured driver, all insurance companies have to pay into this scheme that is why we pay so much for insurance, It may take years to get anything. Good luck Nick

Well fingers crossed you manage to get your car repaired under his policy - hoping the car was insured, but perhaps the mods weren't declared or something... :rubchin:

85 in a 107 must be nearly flat out surely! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder how they get the colour for them?

They mix it on-site I would imagine, or their supplier mixes it for them.

My mate runs a body shop and has a huge secltion of colours, which he make up any colour off any car provided he has the paint code.

It's done by weight btw.

HTH

You mean the bump strip, I replaced mine with a new one and that is shorter than the original :confused:

me too! ordered a new one because mine had started to fade, but when fitted there was a gap at each end! strange

As mentioned above why was he driving with L plates on the motorway??? Either he's not a learner and he's driving around with L plates on or he is a learner and shouldn't have been on the motorway in the first place!!!!

At least your ok and the damage to your octy doesn't seem too bad which are the main things.

Cheers

Dave.