oil

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

Good to see that some are committing to the day - thanks. we need more - a lot more to fill the space. The location is great for a family day out with the on sight facilities.

The day is a static show & chat day - no track action (unless you go on the go-karts or landrover trips). There will be support from most of our site Partners together with various competitions as to which is the best/cleanest/ etc etc Motor.

A camping ground is available but we would need around 45 to commit to that to cover the costs.

One of the 'attractions' we have in mind is a compilation of Briskoda activities on video whether on the track or off it - this to perhaps include the recent Castle Coombe video + any of the European tours of the last few years. Also video/stills of meets up and down the country or indeed overseas.

Just to remind you we have an indoor area set aside for our exclusive use where can sit meet chat and watch the aforementioned pics.

We need someone to compile all this into a DVD etc. so a willing volunteer is sought.

If someone (several possibly) wish to undertake this, please PM me to start the dvd rolling.

Any ideas, help in providing Marshalls or general advice greatly appreciated.

Regards

John

Hi,

To make it up to 100 ish motors you need to turn up!

The video offer is great thanks, any more anyone?

We still need some one to compile the videos and pics pm please on that.

Thanks for starting the list I should have done that a while ago. For those that haven't it would be good to add yourselves to the list before tomorrow (see below)

Now to spur everyone on there will be a really special offer posted up tomorrow that should encourage you to sign up and turn up. But you will have to be very quick to get the offer.

More tomorrow!

John

I see the list is growing - thanks.

Hope all you people are coming in nice Skoda's, all polished up and clean inside, just one

of the competitions planned

Can you indicate what make/model car you have please.

Coding is excellent and will be in place

I am sure we can find a wee space all those with no Skoda's - but probably not on the front row.

Might even be a comp for the best of the alternatives

We are working on something special - yet to be confirmed

Are there any travel lodges etc around there? I wouldnt mind coming down to this if i can find somewhere to stay , Gaydon is somewhere ive always wanted to visit and this would make a great weekend away for me!

Ahh right in that case it must be quite near the NAC Stoneleigh then , Ive been there with the Capri Club and missed the turn once and ended up in Stratford lol.

Ahh right in that case it must be quite near the NAC Stoneleigh then , Ive been there with the Capri Club and missed the turn once and ended up in Stratford lol.

It's about 15 miles away from startford depending on if you go up the motorway or back roads.

Why have I only just seen this! Lol

I will be attending. If anyone will be coming down from York or near by perhaps a nice convoy would be a good idea?!

Should be a good day.

Although does It mean I will have to wash the car?!!! :o

Phil